Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i miss being a kid

do you miss being a kid?

• yes i miss the bliss of childhood

Votes: 45 73.8%
  • no my childhood was ass

Votes: 16 26.2%

• Total voters
S

Shinitai

Recruit
★★★
so i recently began a nostalgia youtube watching spree, it really brought me back. i was a faggot who thought i was depressed and i realized how sad i am now and how much happier i am. i had friends, happy family, naiveté and a sophisticated template. now i have none of those things.

ahhhhh, the simple times. those were better days. it only gets worse as you age.

Yes I just came home from school and played with my gamecube all day. I also had friends to play with. Good times

I just want to play pokemon all day in my room.

ye simple days i used to bikemaxx all day and play crash bandicoot

D3wadwa

Last edited:
I played pinball all day. At the arcade.

It’s mixed. I miss not having my mind rotting from increased awareness, but also, I felt very helpless at times as a child and wouldn’t go back to that.

Every day, life gets worse and worse. My last day on earth will be my worst day on earth -- and also my best because I'll be free at last.

i guess almost everyone is missing childhood

Growing up in the 90s was brilliant, riding my bike, playing computer games, playing soccer and rounders with all the other kids in my park, lighting fires and playing hide and go seek, I miss them times everyday

I miss my innocence. I used to be a sweet kid, but this world ruined me.

@TheGoodGuy might like this thread,
yes I miss childhood:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I dont play anything tbh

I don't desire to relive my childhood as it was. Only to alter it in my favor.

No man, my childhood was full of abuse. I don't miss it one bit.
If I could retain my current self and go back to being a kid though, that'd be great (assuming there'd be no conflict between brain chemistry and my consciousness).

I fucking hated being a kid, the only advantage was that children can get really autistically into things so I'd have more fun with my hobbies. Otherwise I was totally powerless, I didn't have my own money so when I wanted something like a vidya I couldn't get it, and even worse when I asked for it I'd often be told "no." You're told "no" constantly at as a kid. Shit sucks bro.

Must say that childhood before school was best time

Yes I miss it so much you wouldn´t believe I think about it constantly every day I am obessed with my childhood I even have a 68.4GB folder with nostalgia (many gameplay videos that´s why it takes so much space) I mostly play through old video games from my childhood or teenage years the last I completed was Max Payne 2, Jedi Knight Jedi Academy, GTA Vice City, Call of Duty United Offensive, Medal of Honor Allied Assault.

Recently I also spend several hours one night looking through all my books from kindergarten to 6th grade for nostalgia and it was such a hard reminder that these heavenly years are so far gone and I will never experience them ever again. I listen to old song from my childhood and teenage years and watch gameplay videos of games from childhood and intros from TV Shows in my nostalgia folder I also have over a hundred pictures of stuff from childhood in the 90´s/early 00´s

I have started to record vlogs where i talk about nostalgia because I miss it so much and have no friends to talk to so it gives a little relief to say it aloud. I also think about suicide as much as I do nostalgia because I desperately hope when I kill myself I will wake up as a child again back in that amazing blissful world of imaginary wonders that was my childhood back when life was Paradise On Earth back when I had so many close friends, passions, a healthy body, and all the excitement in the world.

Remember how excited we would be just to get home and watch a TV show after school e.g. Dragon Ball Z, Yugi- Oh, Beyblade, Pokemon, Batman the animated series, Zorro animated series etc. life was literally heaven on Earth I would feel so much excitement from everything playing with toys, watching a TV series or movies, playing with friends using our imagination playing with sticks, climbing trees, looking for insects etc. EVERYTHING was so exciting as a child now I can´t even feel excitement anymore I miss my childhood so much it´s insane it´s the only thing that brings me anything that even resembles happiness anymore; to remember the past.

Damn I wrote more than I though I would and I could go on but no one will probably even read it anyways so I´ll stop here. If you are anyone else want to discuss nostalgia just PM me or if you want me to make a mega nostalgia thread with all the pictures I have and some videos from tv series I will be happy to, there might be a lot that you have completely forgotten about that will make you nostalgic to see once again.

@TheGoodGuy might like this thread,
yes I miss childhood:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Thanks for tagging me and YES I like this thread I am so obsessed with my childhood I miss it so much I just want to go back to those happy years not stuck in this hell
Tv saturday morning child

I think one of the problem is that most men did not grow up due to biological and social reasons.

I miss being non-existent.

everything was better before puberty

Unless you were abused as a child, nearly everyone misses their childhoods. Even the most successful people.

yes and no. had many shit times as a kid.

Tbh there isn't much difference between my childhood and now, other than false hope. No one cared as long as I was out of the way and if I tried to be normal and connect w ppl I'd just get shut down. Being an ugly and low energy kid is death sentence.

I wanna go back to when I didn't have to pay rent and when I didn't so much as notice girls.

how can you miss childhood(assuming your memory/mind etc etc would all be the same as when you were a child) knowing that you would have to repeat all of this all over again?

i don't miss school. i can do whatever the fuck i want to now, except fuck, and i couldn't fuck then.

I miss being not born

Yes I miss it too, not all the time but making an analisys It was the best part of my life.

Fuck no I don't miss it. I was an autist at an early age, I knew what was going on but did not understand it yet. Fuck being helplessly chained to someone else.

I don't miss being a kid that much tbh. My choices were too limited, I had to go to school, etc.

I'd rather go back to being like 15-17. That was my prime and school could already be solved by a national test which gives you the high school degree if you pass it.

life was much better as a kid