Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I miss 2021- Early 2022 Incels.is

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Had more actual incels, truecels, we were feared more, and was more toxic and blackpilled.

Now it's just filled with normies, friendhavers, school kids, rich spoiled kids, people who've had good lives, good looking people, and trolls.

Last edited:
Had more actual incels, truecels, and was more toxic and blackpilled.

Now it's just filled with normies, friendhavers, school kids, rich spoiled kids, people who've had good lives, good looking people, and trolls.
The downfall is not even over yet, it's really gonna suck

IS THIS YOUR WAKEUP CALL YOU WEAK DIRTY POVERTY SLUT SCUM (IN DEEZ NUTZ)
FUCK YOU DIRTY KINKY SKINNY-FAT DERANGED SLUT FAKECEL I AM REAL GERMAN FROM GERMANY AND I AM COMING FOR YOU ON XANAX AND GLASS (in Videogame)

FUCK YOU DIRTY KINKY SKINNY-FAT DERANGED SLUT FAKECEL I AM REAL GERMAN FROM GERMANY AND I AM COMING FOR YOU ON XANAX AND GLASS (in Videogame)
YOU COMING AT FORMER INTERPOL AGENT I SLAPPED A SLUT DURING MIDDLE SKOOL EAT ON PERCS DESTROYED MY ASSHOLE I SHAT INSIDE A CHEETOS BAG GASOLINE I WILL EAT (In Benis)

back in the dayz when people wanted waifus of culture :feelsjuice:

I do miss some of the older members. As an oldcel, it feels like being back in high school here sometimes

It was kind of the same back then, lots of larping youngcels that just ended up being fakecels/leaving.

are you trolling? 2021 was exactly the same as now.

I miss 2021 cause I still had my oneitis in my life. If I was more down to earth things could have gone a lot better but I still wouldn’t have smashed.

i miss 2018 incels is

How long has this forum been around anyway? The majority of people I see here joined in 2021 or 2022. Did everyone earlier finally ascend?

I remember lurking Incels.co back in 2020

2020 was far more better then 2021 tbh, 2020 was awesome.