Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I misjudged, it's even worse (short Mokrocel ascended in ways he shouldn't)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I just saw an Asian toilet with 2 mixed breed kids standing by an ice cream shop, she called towards a table, there I saw a 6'5 long haired White Chadlite, he didn't respond. Suddenly a short, out of shape, balding Mokrocel (Moroccan incel) came to the toilet with a buggy (baby girl) and a son. What the fuck?! Even Moroccans discovered gookmaxxing now.

I think Incel TV is right, it's not just that Noodlewhores obsess over White men, it's that they actively hate their own race. Imagine being in a country surrounded by 6'5 Aryan Chad's and still picking the 5'4 curly balding receding chin Moroccan. The fact that I saw him with a Noodlewhore and no Black guys also just showcases how low Black male SMV is.

There is no worse hell than being born into the body of a Black man. Literally every other race of man is more desirable than you. I've officially seen more Mocrasians (half-Moroccan half-Asian) than Blasians here. Fuck my life.

my libyan 6'2" brother is dating a noodlewhore

I'm part black and part white. I have the facial genetics of a black male, and it makes me look like a fucking chimp. There can't be a worse hell than that.

She is probably cucking him, those kids are probably not even his

Moroccan and gook = the worst pairing ever

Black men if not Tyrone/ rich or statusmaxxed/ criminal have incredibly low smv. I’m living proof of this unfortunately. Based on my attempts, I should definitely not be an Incel, oh well.