Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I might try turning my misery into a book

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I seriously think my life experiences are as interesting as they are sobering, and I could probably make a decent story just by changing some details from what otherwise would resemble an autobiography . Only problem is I couldnt let anyone read it since it might be obvious what character is parallel to who irl and stuff which would be a problem but even if only I ever read it it could be something cool at least. I might take a premise based off my life and use it more as a framework than a guide. The main theme would probably be the loss of innocence with age. Thats been the number one thing that depresses me tbh it both contributes to my inceldom and is just sad

Plublish it a little before you die.

I'd read it tbhngl

It's really, really, really hard to write a book. But good luck.

It's really, really, really hard to write a book. But good luck.
Yeah especially dialogue I’ve found. Still gonna give it a shot though. Thanks for the wishes man

Yeah especially dialogue I’ve found. Still gonna give it a shot though. Thanks for the wishes man
An autobiographical novel is especially tough, I've found. I've written another novel before but never finished the autobiographical one because I don't know exactly how much to fudge the truth.

An autobiographical novel is especially tough, I've found. I've written another novel before but never finished the autobiographical one because I don't know exactly how much to fudge the truth.
If I did fully autobiographical I’d never publish it cuz I’d be afraid of people finding out what I really think and stuff tbh. Even with this I’ll have to change named and places and stuff

If I did fully autobiographical I’d never publish it cuz I’d be afraid of people finding out what I really think and stuff tbh. Even with this I’ll have to change named and places and stuff
It's much better to go that way, semi-autobiographical. I was trying to write my own Confessions of a Mask, and so I failed because there's not enough coherent narrative in my life to make a story. And I felt uncomfortable with making up events wholesale, which is my own neurosis, since fiction is fiction anyway.

can you give an example since im curious
I’m sort of technically in the public eye since my moms best friend from college, who is basically my god father, is a billionaire. As a result I’ve been around silicon valley and stuff although more as a kid than nowadays. My family is pretty unusual as well. My life is a lot like ER’s tbh only replace hollywood with Silicon Valley. I met Mark Zuckerberg in 2012 when I was like 8 or something (for like a second though)

I’m sort of technically in the public eye since my moms best friend from college, who is basically my god father, is a billionaire. As a result I’ve been around silicon valley and stuff although more as a kid than nowadays. My family is pretty unusual as well. My life is a lot like ER’s tbh only replace hollywood with Silicon Valley. I met Mark Zuckerberg in 2012 when I was like 8 or something (for like a second though)
Im sorta jealous ngl. My moms gone and my dad is a ex con. You have opportunities in life, inceldom notwithstanding. You could probably statusmaxx pretty well just by knowing the right people. Ive always wanted to write a book ngl. If you get around to making one id read it

Im sorta jealous ngl. My moms gone and my dad is a ex con. You have opportunities in life, inceldom notwithstanding. You could probably statusmaxx pretty well just by knowing the right people. Ive always wanted to write a book ngl. If you get around to making one id read it
It’s inspiring that people would actually read it, and I hope I can do that stuff yeah

Mogs me, i wouldnt read

damn that's pretty cool
make sure to never get doxxed then

damn that's pretty cool
make sure to never get doxxed then
I’m not in the news or anything, the only thing that I could be recognized for is a mural of child me wearing an oculus rift in one facility and that is obscure stuff that I doubt even employees there would notice

It will be picked apart in feminist classrooms, news media articles. You run the risk of getting hassled if you attach your real name to the work. It will be seen as hateful and villainous and you'll be portrayed as someone you are not.

The way outsiders react to posts made here tell you all you need to know. Who is your main audience? Normies? They'll just use it for their own ends.
Anyone who is legitimately interested will find all your feelings you post about here.

But if I guess it's different if you want to monetize your book, in which case you accept the possibility that all form of attention may come your way.

It will be picked apart in feminist classrooms, news media articles. You run the risk of getting hassled if you attach your real name to the work. It will be seen as hateful and villainous and you'll be portrayed as someone you are not.

The way outsiders react to posts made here tell you all you need to know. Who is your main audience? Normies? They'll just use it for their own ends.
Anyone who is legitimately interested will find all your feelings you post about here.

But if I guess it's different if you want to monetize your book, in which case you accept the possibility that all form of attention may come your way.
Not going for money, I’d probably use a oen name. Thats assuming I even publish it or let anyone read it. More a passion project than anything else tbh