Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I might start wagecucking soon. Is it a good cope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Summer is approaching and if I once again spend it inside watching movies and fapping all day I probably won't make it until winter. I'm in a much worse mental state than I was last year and I already can't stop thinking of all the shit I will have to go through. I hate the sun. I hate staying inside when it's sunny. I hate being outside when it's sunny. I hate seeing whores in their revealing outfits. I hate seeing groups of friends doing fun shit together.

I have no hobbies or interests so my only option to not feel completely worthless is to take part in wageslavery. I still live with my parents so at least i'll be able to keep 100% of what I make. It'll be nice to be able to spend my own money on whatever I want. I can cope by buying food and maybe I can save up and buy a new PC if I have the willpower.
I just need to know if working all day will help me to keep my mind off my inceldom.

I'd likely be doing the same thing.

I just need to know if working all day will help me to keep my mind off my inceldom.

Yes it does at least help somewhat. And you have more money for copes. But it really depends on you if it is going to work for you or not. Some incels just prefer the NEET lifestyle.

Depends on where you're working at.I worked at a lot of jobs like seasonal worker,construction worker or auto mechanic (my real major) and auto mechanic was fun a lot. I used to repair the trucks so didn't see any female at all and and my co workers were based and blackpilled af I still miss it even though it was a tiring job.

you need to be a good goy if you want the best copes tbh

I would recommend against it tbh. If you hate it it would be hard to go back to NEETing since you proved you could work. I don't really find work to be that good tbh, I never found working in most jobs to make me mentally better in any way. The only job where it was ok for me was at an all male job but even then I had a good boss and like no coworkers so idk if just having it be an all male environment would be enough.

Yes its good. You work to supply for your copes, improve current ones and future ones. Also any future drastic looksmaxxing you might do.

Wageslavery is an amazing distraction, even more when it's low skill work, like a waiter or construction worker. You really get to keep your mind off the real shit and more focused on serving a plate right for example or laying the bricks straight. It has helped me a lot, it gives me prorities. I don't really care for education because I don't care enough about myself and I also don't want to be rich, I just want kids, I only study in the hopes for statusmaxxing. Working low skill jobs don't have these faults, quick reward and you can do it for your boss and your company. Sometimes you even feel as a team!

Good luck enjoying wagecucking unless it's a job surrounded by other incels or something more akin to a hobby otherwise it's shit surrounded by uppity cunts, normie morons, passive aggressive cliques & you'll be tired as shit.

The day i gonna have to be a wagecuck will also be the day i gonna kill myself ngl

no it's the ultimate anti cope

Wageslaving is pretty bad but I know from experience that it's very hard to spend all or even half of all your free time as a NEET productively. Most of my day was just mindlessly clicking around on the computer. Working ain't fun that's for sure but it will at the very least let you appreciate your free time more, help you feel more "normal" and spend money on what little you can do to improve yourself.

Yes work is my best cope tbh
Some of colleagues treat me like a human to

I wouldn't even call it a cope. I'd work just enough to get by

No tbh. I was way happier when I was playing WoW 12 hours a day