Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i might receive extra neet-bucks

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
because i went to the psychward

@THE TRUE DIGLET did they do that for you bro?

andrew face still subhuman even with money he should surgerymaxx

andrew face still subhuman even with money he should surgerymaxx
nah he doesnt need to, hes a fighter his character is to be a monster, be scary, also no point, he already has a family, has friends, is nt, charismatic, good connections, he has everything a male needs, beauty is for females in a masculine world

Mirin, what country ?

they have to cope, beauty is made for ffemales eventhe prettyboys cant compare to females in looks
What are you even talking about ? You said that beauty is only for females, which i disproved by mentioning prettyboys.

Also beauty is just another word for attractiveness. Its called beauty standards and not hot standards or handsome standards

What are you even talking about ? You said that beauty is only for females, which i disproved by mentioning prettyboys.

Also beauty is just another word for attractiveness. Its called beauty standards and not hot standards or handsome standards
beauty has historically been associated with females, males not so much, its literally objective, blackpill fact that women are better looking than men, also the expectation proves the rule