Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might just rope if I’m diagnosed with autism

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
What would even be the point of continuing? I was already gonna rope at some point anyways but this might speed it up. Autism literally is proven to makes your life harder in almost every way. You will never be a normal person or live a normal life in the way a neurotypical would, and the world certainly doesn’t care about autistic men, men already have no inherent value so add autism on it and you have one worthless package. If I’m diagnosed I feel like I’m just getting closure for why my life has gone the way it has, even when compared to other ugly subhumans who always seemed to do better than me no matter what.

why it's not like a diagnosis changes anything about you, it just says your behavior aligns with certain traits that the (((psychiatrists))) call autism. if you havent roped so far, why rope after something as meaningless as a diagnosis

Autism diagnoses are for getting NEETbux. There's no other purpose.

If you live in some country where NEETbux doesn't exist then don't get diagnosed.

why it's not like a diagnosis changes anything about you, it just says your behavior aligns with certain traits that the (((psychiatrists))) call autism. if you havent roped so far, why rope after something as meaningless as a diagnosis
Because I was always picked on by other ugly ass niggers, many uglier than me. But they still got to live normal lives and were liked. It’s frustrating.

I agree with this guy

I agree with this guy
Well yeah I suppose he’s right, damn this is why I wish I could delete posts lmfao. Either way I’ll definitely still rope in the future though.

Reject normalfaggotry, embrace autism

Well yeah I suppose he’s right, damn this is why I wish I could delete posts lmfao. Either way I’ll definitely still rope in the future though.
I hate to hear that, but honestly, it's up to you.

Especially seeing my fellow blackcels feel that way :cryfeels:

(It's still sad tho no matter your race)

It should actually bring closer of some sort

Don’t rope bro I love you

I hate to hear that, but honestly, it's up to you.

Especially seeing my fellow blackcels feel that way :cryfeels:

(It's still sad tho no matter your race)
Man please anyone of you don’t do such thing we need you on here who will I chat with

Man please anyone of you don’t do such thing we need you on here who will I chat with
True man.

I hate seeing people here rope

I know some autists who pass as nt decently well but I feel like past the age of like 16 if you're not nt passing you'll never be

autism is beneficial if you got the papers. so many things get fixed if you show the paper work