Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I might have gotten a girl killed today by doing nothing

Did you always revel in the pain of innocent people?
No. I am probably more empathetic than most people here, but after so many years of foid brutality I can't help but get a faint smile when stuff like this happens. Especially when it's a boyfriend she chose.

If only she gave a supreme gentleman a chance.

No. I am probably more empathetic than most people here, but after so many years of foid brutality I can't help but get a faint smile when stuff like this happens. Especially when it's a boyfriend she chose.

If only she gave a supreme gentleman a chance.

Then you understand that the compassion I feel isn't wrong or unhealthy, it's just life broke you. Life hasn't broken me yet.

Then you understand that the compassion I feel isn't wrong or unhealthy, it's just life broke you. Life hasn't broken me yet.
Then you are stronger than most. Touché.

Wish I could do this one day

Arab women are hot. To each their own but I think I would have tried helping, maybe get a handy out of it if nothing else.

If you'd helped, you'd of gotten nothing at best & attacked by his friends at worst, she would then go on to call him 2 days later & go back to his winning personality & bountiful fists.

Right call.

You did the right thing. It´s not your responsibility, and I would have done the same. I dont want anything to do with foids, let alone a stranger. There is always a bunch of drama involved.

Based action bro. Never be a white knight.

Unbelievably based if this is a real story and not a larp. The redditards would shit on you if you posted this story on their faggot site. These despicable creatures shit on unattractive men constantly yet we're supposed to bend the knee and go out of our way to save them, fucking joke of a reality

Good call. You may have even saved your own life in this situation.

Nice. She wouldn't have liked you anyways. You might be "too nice."

But to be honest, the irony in this story is mad. Everyone from bluepillers to redpillers to tiktok "blackpillers" swears that low-value men are a complete non-factor in everyone's lives (and especially women's). People think that our resentment is totally impotent, with zero chance of ever affecting their day-to-day routines, hence their thinking that they have the ability to mistreat us as they please. Yet here, a low-value male's past experiences with foids and his worldview informed by said experiences made all the difference in what was possibly a life-or-death situation for this chick.
Yes. Many people deem defective males as totally worthless, pathetic and harmless.
Even if we still have power to kill/harm someone or help someone...

She asked me if I could drop her off to the shelter. I was standing there thinking and then I said it "Hell no!" she looked at me with her whore puppy eyes begging me to take her. I told her over and over again, this is not my fucking problem.
Very based, never help a foid under any circumstance. It's not worth it

based . shes not owed your help or whatsoever .

She wanted the Asshole? So she gotta deal with it .

I hope he chops her head off

Good job very based

asked me if I could drop her off
50 cent laughing GIF

But to be honest, the irony in this story is mad. Everyone from bluepillers to redpillers to tiktok "blackpillers" swears that low-value men are a complete non-factor in everyone's lives (and especially women's). People think that our resentment is totally impotent, with zero chance of ever affecting their day-to-day routines, hence their thinking that they have the ability to mistreat us as they please. Yet here, a low-value male's past experiences with foids and his worldview informed by said experiences made all the difference in what was possibly a life-or-death situation for this chick.

@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle think this thread deserves a pin? At the very least it's prime seethefuel for bluepilled lurkers
ldaring, draining resources, abusing the system, tax avoidance, scamming roasties, chadfishing, lying, being a cunt, bullying holes whenever you get the chance. good deeds add up :feelsYall:

ldaring, draining resources, abusing the system, tax avoidance, scamming roasties, chadfishing, lying, being a cunt, bullying holes whenever you get the chance. good deeds add up :feelsYall:
:feelsokman:

Foids hate us and want us dead when they don't need us.
When they do, they'll be all sweet and kind to us.

You missed you're chance for a new basement gf... So sad. );;; tears... Very...

I would have stripped naked and started dancing to the rick and morty theme song

First of all, I'm guilty of no crime and I did absolutely nothing and did not touch her at all.

Now, I was busy outside unloading some shit from my car. This girl approached me, she's a sandnigger and she asked me for my help. Apparently her boyfriend who has a better personality than me obviously, just kicked her out of the house. She asked me if I could drop her off to the shelter. I was standing there thinking and then I said it "Hell no!" she looked at me with her whore puppy eyes begging me to take her. I told her over and over again, this is not my fucking problem.

Then this sandnigger boyfriend of her came out of the building and shouted more at her, he grabbed her forcefully and called her slurs in Arabic. He then looked at me and said "No need to help", I gave this piece of shit mr. A type personality a thumbs up, said "No problem" and went on my merry way.

The only reason she approached me is because I was the only person with a car in the immediate vicinity. She was attractive too and probably a bit younger than me. She is not entitled to my help.

@based_meme
And people complain about our personalities?

She was going to rob you dude. I've had homeless people try to get in my car, don't do it.

She was going to rob you dude. I've had homeless people try to get in my car, don't do it.
Nah, it was real. Moroccan men are really like that, my father was the exact same with my mother.

Hey I'm lifeisfucked215 from the Department of Based. I'm letting you know that you might be nominated for the Based Individual award. Congratulations

First of all, I'm guilty of no crime and I did absolutely nothing and did not touch her at all.

Now, I was busy outside unloading some shit from my car. This girl approached me, she's a sandnigger and she asked me for my help. Apparently her boyfriend who has a better personality than me obviously, just kicked her out of the house. She asked me if I could drop her off to the shelter. I was standing there thinking and then I said it "Hell no!" she looked at me with her whore puppy eyes begging me to take her. I told her over and over again, this is not my fucking problem.

Then this sandnigger boyfriend of her came out of the building and shouted more at her, he grabbed her forcefully and called her slurs in Arabic. He then looked at me and said "No need to help", I gave this piece of shit mr. A type personality a thumbs up, said "No problem" and went on my merry way.

The only reason she approached me is because I was the only person with a car in the immediate vicinity. She was attractive too and probably a bit younger than me. She is not entitled to my help.

@based_meme
Are you Arabic?

@based_meme
If you accepted to help her he would have 100% killed you.

Good riddance. Whores like her chose to be with boyfriends like him. Never us. So fuck them.
No Sympathy for most "abused" women. Like the stupid fish they are they take the bait hook line and sinker of their abusers.
"WhErE aRe AlL tHe GoOd MeN gOnE/?/" They are all around you but for some reason you have to pick the person who chooses to treat you like shit.

Helping a foid is literally cucking a fellow man. Of course, you could argue that sex-havers are opposed to our kind, but I doubt anyone of you is making this particular point. It infuriates me that cuckoldry is so commonplace.

Intruding into a domestic dispute is literally the same as murder.

The only exception I could do is if a foid is beating her child. But that's because I wouldn't feel threatened by a foid.

@based_meme
So fucking TERABASED. Foids are not entitled to an incel's help. You did the right thing in this situation by not getting involved. There's no telling what could have happened if you didn't refuse to help her. So there was no reason to potentially put yourself in harms way for some foid who whores herself out to her Chad boyfriend even if he is a piece of shit.

She CHOSE to be in that situation and she will probably choose to stay in that situation. Even if she left she would just run back to her dark-triadmaxxed Chad boyfriend, because even if he is an abusive gorilla she loves him for his looks and low-inhib primal caveman personality.

Based!

If you had helped her, her "perfect personality" boyfriend might have come after you too afterwards.

Women deserve what they choose.

@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle think this thread deserves a pin? At the very least it's prime seethefuel for bluepilled lurkers

thats a braindead thinking of them and it will catch up to them one day

imagine you're injured as a normie and go to er to be treated by some incel. what happens if that incel doctor ropes tomr or day before. you would be fkd as a normie
most incels have jobs in important fields, if they strike its bye bye

Did you always revel in the pain of innocent people?
being nice in modern times is a risk especially for us low smv males aka incels
literal rodent/pest have more value than us in these soyciety
commendable to say but blackpill always comes to collect :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Probably one of the best things I've read here in awhile.

if (body count == 0)
{
response = help;
}

else
{
response = go fuck yourself;
}
Yes

Probably one of the best things I've read here in awhile.

if (body count == 0)
{
response = help;
}

else
{
response = go fuck yourself;
}
poor pseudocode

if (!foid)
{
doHelp();