Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I might have found my lost hobby once again

waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
I just went to some local abandoned school to explore for fun. It was my first time exploring since 1and a half year ago.
I truly felt alive and thrilled finally in such a long time it was amazing felt much better than achieveing something on games and shits.
anyways, if any of you like to explore some abandoned places let me know.

Last time I did that, I set off one of the alarms and had to hightail it out of there. Was pretty fun though ngl, really got the blood pumping.

Last time I did that, I set off one of the alarms and had to hightail it out of there. Was pretty fun though ngl, really got the blood pumping.
Explorercel2d

I just went to some local abandoned school to explore for fun. It was my first time exploring since 1and a half year ago.
I truly felt alive and thrilled finally in such a long time it was amazing felt much better than achieveing something on games and shits.
bro, that sounds awesome. I would go with my friends (if I had any).

I would go with u :feelstrash:

Some guy I used to work with wanted to go do that but i never did. Not sure if he went or not. Sounds like it could be fun.

i have never had a hobby beyond staring at a flickering screen for my entire life so far.

I'm happy for you. Enjoy!!

Future hobbies once the power grid dies will include exploring abandoned structures and shooting feral immigrants on overgrowth-laden roads

Mogs me with low inhib and thugmaxx tbh

Future hobbies once the power grid dies will include exploring abandoned structures and shooting feral immigrants on overgrowth-laden roads

yeah it’ll be pretty epic

Oldcel trait

Was it your old school?

Make sure to go with a pure iron bat (or other blunt object - must be pure iron) and multiple containers of salt (you'll thank me later)

interesting, i have never tried that