Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might have a solution, the choice is OBVIOUS ! (Thanks to reddit)

M

Mysterion

Greycel
Hey, so I stumbled upon a reddit post talking about incels etc and in the comments a woman said that men who are not attractive can't get a wife/gf in this day and age because women are ALLOWED to have standards since they don't HAVE TO marry in order to earn some income and survive. Before mariage was necessary for survival since women couldn't work and feed themselves.
Now that made me think : "So you are telling me that if I remove some of your so called rights to work I will have a shot at being happy since you will answer my dm saying hello, wondering if we'll get married so that you can live ?"
My man I am ready, we already see how many guys are actual incels (especially in schools, omg I study computer science and half of the guys are this close to hang themselves lol). Let's seize power
"Oh no but it's wrong to remove rights to others"... DUDE, if in order to be happy and not kill myself I have to overthrow a government I will do it a million times (This is NOT a call to violence, I am talking about systemic and political solutions).
Your rights are NOTHING compared to my happiness
worst case scenario ? I die lol. I might kill myself right this fucking instant but since i will blow my brains out let's at least try something. What ? The FBI won't let me ? Ok so I die, very good. + incels are propagating through ideas and reality, if you're a non-incel reading this realize that your brother or cousin might very well be here lol

PS: Sorry for the bad english

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg