Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might had an ''autistic spergout'' at the employment agency (driver licence pill included)

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
@anon and @anon1822

Since I have no place to talk about this, I will just make a thread about it. I did mention it earlier on, in one of @anon1822 latest threads. Yesterday I had an appointment for coaching. It is about how to make your application more viable. I am forced to do it though. The work environment is pretty much like the dating market itself. They just cannot admit that a ''good application'' will not help. What you need are good grades, a good degree, a good resume, social hobbies, recommendations and you also need to be neurotypical in general and good looks will help you on top of that. But if you have basically nothing of it, it is just over.
I tried to explain it to her. Also the topic driver licence came up. I also tried to explain to her, that I am struggling with driving itself. She could not get behind of it. I also explained to her, why she is unable to get behind of it. I used a comparison in order to make myself more clear:
''Someone who can walk never thinks about not to walk. But someone who cannot walk always thinks about walking. It is comparable to driving itself, since walking is as important as driving. It is basically essential for survival in this life and era.''

She was still unable to get behind of it. I then went on and said: ''Just think about something you are bad in it, now apply this to driving.''
Some sentences later, she said, that she is unable to swim and that she would like to learn it, since she and her own family love to travel.
And here it becomes quite obvious that we have 2 completely different people. Me, who is a fucking loser and a female, who is a mother and who has basically a decent life:
She has an own family
She has a driver licence
She has a car
She has 3 apprenticeships
She has a workpalce within the office environment
She has a lot of work experience, since she worked in several jobs
She is traveling around the world together with her own family
She is social and basically neurotypical

I am 25 and I do have nothing of it. How am I supposed to survive within the work environment? She asked me if I do think about such stuff on a regular basis. I agreed and I said, that I need to think about stuff i norder to get through the day. I guess you know what the next question was about. She asked me, if I suffer fro msomething like ''autism'', but I just said, that this word is most likely used as an excuse in order to cover up for your own incompetence.

She also asked me questions like, if I feel lonely or if I feel like that I am the black sheep of my family. I said that I have basically no social circle. I guess, there is no reason to lie here anymore and I am also sick of it.

She used the word ''nerd'' in order to describe me and just agreed, since it is basically true. I said, I usually, spend my time behind a screen. I also said, that I am aware of it, that it is nothing than a waste of time, but once again, I need to spend my time on something in order to get through the day.

She said to me, that I seem to be intelligent, but I disagreed and I replied with: ''If I would be intelligent, I would not be here in the first place.''
She said, I should not talk like this, but I just replied with: ''It is just the truth.''

She also asked me if I play games. I also agreed but I said, I do not really enjoy it anymore, nor do I really enjoyed it back then. It is just a thing that I do. It has no meaning to it and no impact on real-life.
I also said, that only men are basically typical ''nerds'' and she also agreed on that. Keep in mind, she is talking to all kinds of people and yet she agrees on that.

She also said, that most people who attend to this coaching do not have a driver licence. This is just the absolute proof here. In order to work, you NEED to drive. I knew and I know that I am just not seeing things here. It is real, it is not a meme. There is really no point in working, if you cannot even drive.

Also, keep in mind that I did not yell at her, it was quite the opposite. I talked to her in a monotone way. I also talked to her in a typical polite form. At one point she said to me, that she haa a feeling that I was testing her...
To be honest here, I really had a bad feeling inside of my guts, specially afterwards. As soon as I left the train, which was by the way, full of young people who came back from school, I just saw a female inside of her black expensive Audi while I have to wait for the bus to arrive.

But despite all of that, perhaps I really should stick to be more honest about it, since I have nothing to lose at this point. I am a nobody.

In the end, I am just watching me, watching other people living their lives. I just missed out the step into adulthood and now I am unable to do anything. @turbocuckcel_7000

The autistic card is always good to have.
Except that, I read everything and there is not much to say.

It's not even that our lives are unbelievably tragic or anything, I'm not trying to dramatize things. It's just that they're very different from a normal person's.

Exactly. It is jsut the way it is. I am seeing it or basically seeing myself observing it but I cannot change it.

They can't wrap their mind around our way of life. They just can't comprehend it. You could tell them, they could hear it, they could process it through their brains, but they will never actually understand.

This is what basically happened. She really could not get behind of it, despite the fact I gave her multiple comparisons. Neurotypical people will never understand this, because they are neurotypical. If they could understand this, they would most likely have similar problems and therefore they are not neurotypical.

It's too late for me, the damage has been done and I'm fucked in too many ways. But I'm also about to be forced into real life, forced into wageslaving. So I have to stop bitching and moaning, gotta get into a better mindset or I won't be able to live the reality of wageslaving.

This is also the harsh realty I am confronted with. I am now forced to be a grown up man despite the fact I never made the step into adulthood. Also, it is really difficult to find a job and it is extremly difficult to find at least a somewhat decent job, specially if you do not have the grades or the degree for it.

That's why I think people like us in our late 20s shouldn't be posting on these forums anymore. Everything said here is true, but we need to focus our mental energy on tolerating our circumstances, not on posting about how bad we have it and constantly reminding ourselves about the pain.

You are right, but the thing is, I really do not know where to go now and I also have no foundation.

Are you truly autistic and have learning difficulties?

People might assume that I am autistic but once again, I never said that and it is not official. In the end, I am just incompetent and I do not blame ''autism'' for that. It is just me.

The autistic card is always good to have.
Except that, I read everything and there is not much to say.

She used the autistic card though and I even had to disagree on that.

I also said, where the biological evidence is. She only came up with a test you can made in order to verify if you have autism or not, but I replied with, that it does not show anything specific about genetics since other factors might have an influence on that test, for example the mood or being dishonest.

Last edited:
Fucking brutality

People will never understand us. It's not even that our lives are unbelievably tragic or anything, I'm not trying to dramatize things. It's just that they're very different from a normal person's.

Even psychologists, who are supposed to understand the human psyche, don't really know shit about what it's like to be us.

They can't wrap their mind around our way of life. They just can't comprehend it. You could tell them, they could hear it, they could process it through their brains, but they will never actually understand.

It's too late for me, the damage has been done and I'm fucked in too many ways. But I'm also about to be forced into real life, forced into wageslaving. So I have to stop bitching and moaning, gotta get into a better mindset or I won't be able to live the reality of wageslaving.

That's why I think people like us in our late 20s shouldn't be posting on these forums anymore. Everything said here is true, but we need to focus our mental energy on tolerating our circumstances, not on posting about how bad we have it and constantly reminding ourselves about the pain.
yeah but im sure they'll understand us more if they keep laughing at us

@anon and @anon1822

Since I have no place to talk about this, I will just make a thread about it. I did mention it earlier on, in one of @anon1822 latest threads. Yesterday I had an appointment for coaching. It is about how to make your application more viable. I am forced to do it though. The work environment is pretty much like the dating market itself. They just cannot admit that a ''good application'' will not help. What you need are good grades, a good degree, a good resume, social hobbies, recommendations and you also need to be neurotypical in general and good looks will help you on top of that. But if you have basically nothing of it, it is just over.
I tried to explain it to her. Also the topic driver licence came up. I also tried to explain to her, that I am struggling with driving itself. She could not get behind of it. I also explained to her, why she is unable to get behind of it. I used a comparison in order to make myself more clear:
''Someone who can walk never thinks about not to walk. But someone who cannot walk always thinks about walking. It is comparable to driving itself, since walking is as important as driving. It is basically essential for survival in this life and era.''

She was still unable to get behind of it. I then went on and said: ''Just think about something you are bad in it, now apply this to driving.''
Some sentences later, she said, that she is unable to swim and that she would like to learn it, since she and her own family love to travel.
And here it becomes quite obvious that we have 2 completely different people. Me, who is a fucking loser and a female, who is a mother and who has basically a decent life:
She has an own family
She has a driver licence
She has a car

I am 25 and I do have nothing of it. How am I supposed to survive within the work environment? She asked me if I do think about such stuff on a regular basis. I agreed and I said, that I need to think about stuff i norder to get through the day. I guess you know what the next question was about. She asked me, if I suffer fro msomething like ''autism'', but I just said, that this word is most likely used as an excuse in order to cover up for your own incompetence.

She also asked me questions like, if I feel lonely or if I feel like that I am the black sheep of my family. I said that I have basically no social circle. I guess, there is no reason to lie here anymore and I am also sick of it.

She used the word ''nerd'' in order to describe me and just agreed, since it is basically true. I said, I usually, spend my time behind a screen. I also said, that I am aware of it, that it is nothing than a waste of time, but once again, I need to spend my time on something in order to get through the day.

She said to me, that I seem to be intelligent, but I disagreed and I replied with: ''If I would be intelligent, I would not be here in the first place.''
She said, I should not talk like this, but I just replied with: ''It is just the truth.''

She also asked me if I play games. I also agreed but I said, I do not really enjoy it anymore, nor do I really enjoyed it back then. It is just a thing that I do. It has no meaning to it and no impact on real-life.
I also said, that only men are basically typical ''nerds'' and she also agreed on that. Keep in mind, she is talking to all kinds of people and yet she agrees on that.

She also said, that most people who attend to this coaching do not have a driver licence. This is just the absolute proof here. In order to work, you NEED to drive. I knew and I know that I am just not seeing things here. It is real, it is not a meme. There is really no point in working, if you cannot even drive.

Also, keep in mind that I did not yell at her, it was quite the opposite. I talked to her in a monotone way. I also talked to her in a typical polite form. At one point she said to me, that she haa a feeling that I was testing her...
To be honest here, I really had a bad feeling inside of my guts, specially afterwards. As soon as I left the train, which was by the way, full of young people who came back from school, I just saw a female inside of her black expensive Audi while I have to wait for the bus to arrive.

But despite all of that, perhaps I really should stick to be more honest about it, since I have nothing to lose at this point. I am a nobody.

In the end, I am just watching me, watching other people living their lives. I just missed out the step into adulthood and now I am unable to do anything. @turbocuckcel_7000
How big is the car culture in Germany?

yeah but im sure they'll understand us more if they keep laughing at us

The thing is, there is nothing you can do. They will still laugh of course.

How big is the car culture in Germany?

50 million cars in Germany. So, pretty big. This is why I say, if you cannot drive, you can basically go and kill yourself.

I think telling the truth about your situation to normies has probably a positive effect.
They will slowly start to realize that there are humans, who were unlucky and not blessed by life.

I think telling the truth about your situation to normies has probably a positive effect.

There is really no point in hiding or lying anymore. Sooner or later, she would have noticed. I also have to keep in mind that she is used to talk like people to me, so I have to admit that she do have some insight.
People here tend to hide their powerlevels and I know why. They do not want to cause any trouble. But I guess it is time to be real here.

They will slowly start to realize that there are humans, who were unlucky and not blessed by life.

At some point they might even realise it but that does not mean they understand it. In the end, they do not really care.

I pray for you

@anon and @anon1822

She has an own family
She has a driver licence
She has a car

I don't blame you

they can only treat you like shit because they outsourced labor and manufactoring to china then flooded germany with immigrants

in the 1950s you'd be important as fuck and have a good income

I don't blame you

they can only treat you like shit because they outsourced labor and manufactoring to china then flooded germany with immigrants

in the 1950s you'd be important as fuck and have a good income

Such a waste that I was born now and here. But I am also partly to blame to be honest but now every effort seems futile because it is.

Normalfags with normal lives, families and jobs will never understand us. We are intrinsically completely different and cannot be compared with normalfags in any way. It's crazy how different normal people's lives are. We're not even close.
As you said, the woman you were talking to will never in a million years come even close to understanding what goes on in your head. She understands that you're an aspie virgin loser and that you stay in your room all day, but she will never understand what it really means to be you the same way you'll never understand what being normal is like.

I'm an aspie too, but your autism is probably worse than mine. I can relate to a lot of your thoughts and experiences. I'm Croatian and even though my country is a shithole, culturally it isn't all that different from Germany. I can relate to the driver's license pill because it's even more expensive in Croatia (relative to our income) and I'm an aspie low iq loser who buckles under the slightest amount of pressure. I can't be dealing with all this adult shit when I'm barely 16 mentally. People expect me to be an adult, but I have never even touched a woman.
To be honest here, I really had a bad feeling inside of my guts, specially afterwards.
It's because you finally talked to someone about it in real life and it feels weird because the conversation was inherently weird. It probably felt almost bizarre that you were in that situation in the first place. Normal people get things done and they don't think much about it. You're struggling with simple things in life and it's tiresome.

We are not normal nor will we ever be normal. Being NT is extremely underrated. Everything is so hard, confusing and unforgiving when you're autistic. Ultimately the biggest problem with me is that I have absolutely no motivation for anything. I'm apathetic and all I really care about is when that new video game or a new season of my favorite show will come out.
All this adult shit is constantly looming over my head and it's stressful. I'll have to get a license, a job, I'll have to wagecuck for 40 years. I don't know if I'll be able to do all that.

In your case, the problem is not the licensepill, it's the autismpill. The driver's license ordeal you're currently going through is just one small part of it and it's never going to end. You will struggle for the rest of your life and you have to get used to it.

Last edited:
I am 24 and have no licence either it's over

Embrace your autism and go on neetbucks.

There’s no license for your height

I'm aspie too, but your autism is probably worse than mine.

By the way. She assumed that I might have something like autism and I had to disagree on that part. I also never called myself autistic. There is also no official verification though.

It's because you finally talked to someone about it in real life and it feels weird because the conversation was inherently weird. It probably felt almost bizarre that you were in situation in the first place.

It still feels weird to some degree. She now thinks that I am basically absolutely crazy. She might also talk to other people about that. That is only normal...

All the other normal people just get things done and they don't think much about it. You're struggling with simple things in life and it's tiresome.

And it is really infuriating.

I can relate to a lot of your thoughts and experiences. I'm Croatian and even though my country is a shithole, culturally it isn't all that different from Germany. I can relate to the driver's license pill because it's even more expensive in Croatia (relative to our income) and I'm an aspie low iq loser who buckles under the slightest amount of pressure. I can't be dealing with all this adult shit when I'm barely 16 mentally. People expect me to be an adult, but I have never even touched a woman.

The system expect us to function yet we do not even have a foundation. N orelationship, no social circle. Every chat you have seems like an act. That may sounds stupid at first but I never drunk any coffe despite the fact I am a 25 year old supposed man. I just never made the step into adulthood. Now I am trapped for eternity. The eternal child.

Ultimately the biggest problem with me is that I have absolutely no motivation for anything.

I can relate. Everything seems futile and as time passes it becomes even more futile and even more pointless as it was before. I am just observing myself looking at things and everything around me just moves on. People have something for their own while I am just existing.

I'm apathetic and all I really care about is when that new video game or a new season of my favorite show will come out.

I really wish I could find some enjoyment in playing WoW.

All this adult shit is constantly looming over my head and it's stressful. I'll have to get a license, a job, I'll have to wagecuck for 40 years. I don't know if I'll be able to do all that.

The thing is, I am not even able to drive and yet i should work hard for little money? I will never get the salary of my father. I will always be a low-level worker. And they expect me to do all of this without even having a foundation. You also have to be lucky to find such work in the first place

In your case, the problem is not the licensepill, it's the autismpill. The driver's license ordeal you're currently going through is just one small part of it and it's never going to end. You will struggle for the rest of your life and you have to get used to it.

Having a driver licence would open the door to everything else, yet I cannot get behind of it.

Last edited:
@anon and @anon1822

She has an own family
She has a driver licence
She has a car

By the way. She assumed that I might have something like autism and I had to disagree on that part. I also never called myself autistic. There is also no official verification though.

It still feels weird to some degree. She now thinks that I am basically absolutely crazy. She might also talk to other people about that. That is only normal...

And it is really infuriating.

The system expect us to function yet we do not even have a foundation. N orelationship, no social circle. Every chat you have seems like an act. That may sounds stupid at first but I never drunk any coffe despite the fact I am a 25 year old supposed man. I just never made the step into adulthood. Now I am trapped for eternity. The eternal child.

I can relate. Everything seems futile and as time passes it becomes even more futile and even more pointless as it was before. I am just observing myself looking at things and everything around me just moves on. People have something for their own while I am just existing.

I really wish I could find some enjoyment in playing WoW.

The thing is, I am not even able to drive and yet i should work hard for little money? I will never get the salary of my father. I will always be a low-level worker. And they expect me to do all of this without even having a foundation. You also have to be lucky to find such work in the first place

Having a driver licence would open the door to everything else, yet I cannot get behind of it.

I'm also german. Failed the practial part of the drivers license 3 times and passed the 4th time under favourabe circumstances. I didn't want to do it, my parents just signed me up when I was 16. It was the most stressful thing I have ever done. Sometimes I would just stop thinking and go straight in a turn and the instructor had to slam the brakes. He even started shaming me and shit, called my parents and told them that I am a failure and will never pass.
Everytime the lessons ended, I got out of the car, soaked in sweat. It was hell.

The worst part was picking up other students, who would then drive me home while I was sitting in the backseat. Just teenage girls fuckig mogging you at driving constantely. I don't know if it was because I of some mental thing. I don't do the stimming shit and so on like aspies, but I score high on big tests like the RAADS-R. I score 130 while normalfaggots score 80 on average.
I just want to say, I feel your pain. If it makes it better in any way, driving sucks ass anyways. Yeah I know, fox & grapes and shit. Just believe me, as man it just turns you into a tool that your boss can send around to buy milk and groceries.

I didn't want to do it, my parents just signed me up when I was 16.

Moggs me hard. You should be grateful for it that your parents forced you to do it. Imagine you would be 25 without a driver licence. Life is absically over at this point.

Sometimes I would just stop thinking and go straight in a turn and the instructor had to slam the brakes. He even started shaming me and shit, called my parents and told them that I am a failure and will never pass.

That is brutal though. I just reconised that a good handful of teachers are like this. Imagine your parents paid for it and yet he treated you like this. In my case, I have to pay for it in order to get treated badly.

The worst part was picking up other students, who would then drive me home while I was sitting in the backseat. Just teenage girls fuckig mogging you at driving constantely.

This is the worst part. While I am struggling at driivng, females way younger than me can drive without any effort at all.

If it makes it better in any way, driving sucks ass anyways.

Since you are not that long here you are not aware of it, but no. It does not make me feel better. What would make me feel better is to have driver lcience and know how to drive. I want to drive more than anything else and no, driving do not suck. Driving is the most important thing in this life and era.

Just believe me, as man it just turns you into a tool that your boss can send around to buy milk and groceries.

I would not mind, at least I can drive and iwould gladly do that.

@anon and @anon1822

She has an own family
She has a driver licence
She has a car

I don't think you sperged out, sounds like you stood your ground and destroyed her anus tbh.
The problem is nobody has opportunities to give out just for free, and like I read elsewhere, psychology is now just something made to help you ignore the truth rather than find it, you need to take your fight elsewhere tbh because even when you destroy normies it still leads to nothing, not saying it needs to be violent tbh ngl.

Man if it makes you feel better remember this video of a migrant breaking car windows while office women sit there and whine "aich mein auto" :feelskek:

also that cunt saying "arschloch" like she's some tough bitch :feelskek:

I don't think you sperged out, sounds like you stood your ground and destroyed her anus tbh.
The problem is nobody has opportunities to give out just for free, and like I read elsewhere, psychology is now just something made to help you ignore the truth rather than find it, you need to take your fight elsewhere tbh because even when you destroy normies it still leads to nothing, not saying it needs to be violent tbh ngl.

The thing is, she most likely was aware of it since she tend to deal with people like me in general. In the end, it is quite ovbious. But the most interesting part was, that she said, that most people who attend to coaching, do not have a driver licence. This is actually quite shocking. She is actually aware of it, yet she seems to dismiss the correlation here.

Man if it makes you feel better remember this video of a migrant breaking car windows while office women sit there and whine "aich mein auto" :feelskek:

I remember this video from way back then. This female really deserves it. She should not drive in the first place. I am disgusted by it.

Last edited:
im too drunk to offer anything of substance man

I feel for u

Jfl
I remember this video from way back then. This female really deserves it. She should not drive i nthe first place. I am disgusted by it.

Is it really that bad

Last edited:
Where did you get to in the driving process before fucking up?
Are you still doing your driving license?
It might legit be a mental block. I had a mental block with math but have no problem learning it in context when I need to know a particular thing.

This was brutal and interesting. The drivers license pill is not a meme

The NTpill is the most devastating one (besides sub5) and we should all aknowledge it. Only 16% of autistic males are in a relationship with females. And that's basically only the highest functioning ones who are basically 90% NT.

brutal i also have to deal with employment agencies a month for my neetbux and they send me to classes to redo my resume over and over again. these people just don't understand and can't comprehend why you can't find employment so they get frustrated with you and say all sorts of crap like oh would you like mental health services? oh you've been on government job seeker benefits for 4 years now? they say it with such hostility and disgust that it makes you feel retarded.

i've already told you, but i went through a driving school that teaches spergs to drive cars (automatic only) and that's how i got my licence. i'm bad at driving, i cant drive stick at all, i make mistakes all the time, i make normies on the road angry, they wind down their windows and scream at me, but despite all that on friday my job agency put me in a truck driving class learning theory with other high functioning spergs to "open our future prospects" - i don't find out if i've passed until this week. does your employment agency also offer these services? my drivers licence was paid by them so i could fail and fail they'd keep paying until i got it

i've already told you, but i went through a driving school that teaches spergs to drive cars (automatic only) and that's how i got my licence. i'm bad at driving, i cant drive stick at all, i make mistakes all the time, i make normies on the road angry, they wind down their windows and scream at me

I remember that. That is indeed brutal... I can relate to this and man, I cannot even comprehend it. This is how people feel when I drove back then at my first driving lessons. I am actually nothing but a nuisance. To be honest, I can totally understand the reaction of the driving teacher. People do not talk about driving, it seems so normal, it just comes and they can do it and that is basically it. It is natural, nobody talks about it. I just cannot get behind of this. The mere thoughts of it actually gives me a weird feeling.

i don't find out if i've passed until this week. does your employment agency also offer these services? my drivers licence was paid by them so i could fail and fail they'd keep paying until i got it

They actually have those kind of stuff but they usually try to avoid it, so they do not have to pay for anything.

In the end, I am just watching me, watching other people living their lives. I just missed out the step into adulthood and now I am unable to do anything
fuck

Damn, she was talking to you like if she was your therapist instead of a recruiter, very disrespectful.

Hey man, i think you handled yourself exceptionally well. Cant argue against cold hard logic. I feel people are too quick to claim autism. If you're a non Chad male who's shunned and isolated, you're not going to be NT, simple as that.

The driverslicensepill brutalizes me every day. I basically am a crippled child because I'm not smart enough to drive. It's OVER

Damn, she was talking to you like if she was your therapist instead of a recruiter, very disrespectful.

I would not even surpised if she is in fact a therapist.

Hey man, i think you handled yourself exceptionally well. Cant argue against cold hard logic. I feel people are too quick to claim autism. If you're a non Chad male who's shunned and isolated, you're not going to be NT, simple as that.

And that is the thing. If I would be normal, I would not be there in the first place.

She was obviously lying in order to comfort me.

bet those foids all voted for pro-immigration parties. now they're reaping what they've sown.

dumb cunts

The thing is, there is nothing you can do. They will still laugh of course.

50 million cars in Germany. So, pretty big. This is why I say, if you cannot drive, you can basically go and kill yourself.
In which city do you live?
bet those foids all voted for pro-immigration parties. now they're reaping what they've sown.

dumb cunts
German women are among the most spoiled, brainwashed and entitled foids you can find on this planet. Unfortunately after traveling to a lot of countries I am forced to admit they are also among the most beautiful in the world. Be a Chad or you are nothing for them. Even though I am German my chances of ascending with a German girl is 0% and even when I was bluepilled I realized it over for me with them (thought I had a shot with southern or Eastern Europen women though).

Last edited:
Honestly, didn't read.

But the drivers license pill is real

In which city do you live?

Back then I lived in Berlin, now close to Berlin.

German women are among the most spoiled, brainwashed and entitled foids you can find on this planet. Unfortunately after traveling to a lot of countries I am forced to admit they are also among the most beautiful in the world. Be a Chad or you are nothing for them. Even though I am German my chances of ascending with a German girl is 0%

Only people who live/lived in Germany really can understand this. @Mainländer

(thought I had a shot with southern or Eastern Europen women though).

In Germany?

Honestly, didn't read.

But the drivers license pill is real

I totally understand this, that most people did not even read my text. It is a lot though. But if you find the time and energy for it, you can give it a try.

I think the driverlicensepill is a symptom, the cause is something much deeper. It is your inability to function in soyciety as a normie. I have the same issue.

I totally understand this, that most people did not even read my text. It is a lot though. But if you find the time and energy for it, you can give it a try.
I just read it.

Fucking brutal. I feel in a very similar situation. No social circle, spending most of the day behind a screen because I have absolutely no life.

I think the driverlicensepill is a symptom, the cause is something much deeper. It is your inability to function in soyciety as a normie. I have the same issue.

But the thing is, you can drive. If I could drive, it would basically open all doors in order to function somewhat normally. To be honest, I want nothing more than to know how to drive, but for some reason I cannot get behind of it. This is why I would say, being unable to drive is the epitome of not being normal and/or to function in society in general and in the first place.

Normies will never understand us,non NT's.They think that we spend all our time inside the house,in front of computer screen because we are addicted to it and it is our fault.What they don't realise,is that most of the time we don't even enjoy doing it,we are just passing time,because when we go outside we cannot even function normally,cannot socialize,people disrespect us and often make fun of us.We have no social circles,no relationships,what else are we supposed to do?

Also,I have a license,but what is the point.Because of my mental deficiency I cannot even drive anywhere as I am afraid of new roads and places and completely sperg out on the road when I am in unfamiliar place.Also driving with attention deficit disorder is very difficult.I have already sperged out and crashed multiple times,therefore I am not driving anymore.I will never be a good driver,and it isn't because of skills,it is because of my mental state.

Non NT=death.

The NTpill is the most devastating one (besides sub5) and we should all aknowledge it. Only 16% of autistic males are in a relationship with females. And that's basically only the highest functioning ones who are basically 90% NT.
Normalfags with normal lives, families and jobs will never understand us. We are intrinsically completely different and cannot be compared with normalfags in any way. It's crazy how different normal people's lives are. We're not even close.

Only 16% of autistic males are in a relationship with females. And that's basically only the highest functioning ones who are basically 90% NT.
This is self-reported too. The NTpill is the most difficult to swallow for aspies in denial.

Gigacope. Normies are heartless, vicious, and superficial as fuck. ESPECIALLY towards incel men. The second you show weakness is when they lose all respect for you and make a mockery of your problems.

The second you show weakness is when they lose all respect for you and make a mockery of your problems.

Even people you know will mock you. As soon as you say something that might put you in a bad spot, people already think bad of you and since I am the bottom of the bottom, she alrady knew about it. She will most likely talk to other people about of what happened.

dumb cunts
'just say arschloch at the invaders you invited in' theory

having drivers license also equals being a competent person

Gigacope. Normies are heartless, vicious, and superficial as fuck. ESPECIALLY towards incel men. The second you show weakness is when they lose all respect for you and make a mockery of your problems.
this is very true.instead of symphatizing and admitting that some poeple have it hard,they will just see you as vulnerable and look to hurt you or take advantage of you.normies are sociopaths,they don't care