Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might go to Barnes and Noble and sit down and start reading hoping a blond jb talks to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I will do it in honor of ER.

you aint gonna shit except rely to this post

Unlikely but possible

The barnes and noble at the Calabasas Commons is pretty cool i heard :feelsEhh:

Reminded me of this story: years ago I would often visit the Borders book store near my house. One day at the tables where you can sit and read there was a Stacy crying. It was a long time ago so I don’t remember all the details but white knights and fellow femoids attempted to comfort her. Probably hurt by Chad who she still ended up fucking anyway.

*side note* the same shopping center where that book store was, a woman claimed that a stranger raped her. I thought hmm:waitwhat: seems very odd since stranger on stranger is very rare and it is a super busy area, somebody would see something. Plus the police station is extremely close by. Anyway after about a week the news reported that she made up the story and police arrested her for filing false report.

Last edited:
Dont get ur hopes up