Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I might get banned for this but

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Mentally lost cel was a good guy. One of the best people I've met so far.

Anyway wanted to give this thread link I hope you guys can see this uhhh here it is, it's just a message from him after ban.

I'd have felt hypocritical had I not written this and honestly I don't give a fuck he's one of those people I always got along fine with. If it bans me so what? It's still worth writing and talking about, it's still something that shaped who I am, therefore I think I should create this thread and post, they're important.

@Mentally lost cel

lol. I was expecting a fakecel tier thread like “this bitch groped my leg, am i inkwell?”

tame as shit clickbait, OP.
Nah you think it's clickbait now, you didn't see the way he got HATED on absolutely hated on and triggered and the thing about him he didn't even ignore people which is why he replied and mods used that as evidence of him being "evil."

the same guy probably eats meat produced by those butcher farms
he was nothing but a hypocrite

But I don't think his bitching about a lizard killing should warrant a ban

He was mentally lost.

the same guy probably eats meat produced by those butcher farms
he was nothing but a hypocrite

But I don't think his bitching about a lizard killing should warrant a ban
That's true the guy not once mentioned though why he got banned, if that's the reason the mods are either absolute fucking cunts or they had a long history of controlled rage, as with me, like honestly no one on this forum, really likes me, none get along, they mostly keep their anecdotal fallacy on my threads and discredit it make it boring and so on.

Why is that website so similar to this one? Is that some free desgin everyone chooses or what ?

im in his head 24/7

I agree that @Dregster is fuckin dick who loves kangaroos too much but the rest... I mean morals don't exist. Should your friend fight back if someone bullies him - yes. But nevertheless guy is fucked up

Last edited:
I agree that @Dregster is fuckin dick who loves kangaroos too much but the rest... I mean morals don't exist. Should your friend fight back if someone bullies him - yes.
Idk man you have the same pfp as a guy who called me a shitfag weren't you banned two days ago? Anyway, whatever man, I'm not replying for few reasons, maybe some other thread.

Why is that website so similar to this one? Is that some free desgin everyone chooses or what ?
It's a turk forum I did get rejected from joining there so I couldn't get hold of his other posts but yeah the guy has a youtube channel he has it linked on a button on his website, somewhere in the top right.

Idk man you have the same pfp as a guy who called me a shitfag weren't you banned two days ago? Anyway, whatever man, I'm not replying for few reasons, maybe some other thread.

It's a turk forum I did get rejected from joining there so I couldn't get hold of his other posts but yeah the guy has a youtube channel he has it linked on a button on his website, somewhere in the top right.
I called you a faggot like @Broly because you said you like being enslaved and broly is fuckin faggot that's why I compared you to him in this term

I called you a faggot like @Broly because you said you like being enslaved and broly is fuckin faggot that's why I compared you to him in this term
I never said I like being enslaved. I just said I love the motivation that came from getting beaten up, the only reason I would work out.

its a fucking lizard why does it matter if i did or not. its the same as crushing a roach
you didn't do anything wrong, those geckos breed a lot jfl

also im from florida theyre everywhere
many animal lovers have actually resulted in damage to environment by refusing to castrate/kill off pests/overpopulated species. They say they love animals but screw over environment cause of their "love".

its a fucking lizard why does it matter if i did or not. its the same as crushing a roach
435E97CB 164B 49FD 8FF0 6BD83956663F

Idk bro, it doesn’t seem like just a roach to me. They have emotions and stuff.

you didn't do anything wrong, those geckos breed a lot jfl
Oh those things. Idk how I feel about them. I would probably by creeped out by them walking around on my walls. One of the many perks of not living in a hot climate. Depends what he did I guess. If he squashed it right away to remove it, or if he tortured it for the hell of it.

That's true the guy not once mentioned though why he got banned, if that's the reason the mods are either absolute fucking cunts or they had a long history of controlled rage, as with me, like honestly no one on this forum, really likes me, none get along, they mostly keep their anecdotal fallacy on my threads and discredit it make it boring and so on.
I like you :forcedsmile:

oh yeah because the lizard i domed in the head with a bb gun felt sad abt it afterwards

totally
Was it instakill?

Was it instakill?
idk, started twitching afterwards but might just be some post-death muscle memory thing like how dead fish, frogs, and snakes do

i highly doubt it suffered cus i got a headshot

The guy was a weasel who would always report everybody for everything( I remember from when i was a mod) he also made fun of manlets and liked to bully other users and make callout threads on the site. Site is better without him tbh

idk, started twitching afterwards but might just be some post-death muscle memory thing like how dead fish, frogs, and snakes do

i highly doubt it suffered cus i got a headshot
Well, that makes sense. Could have explained to the dude that they are common house pests in hot regions, and that’s just how people deal with them. From me talking to him, he seemed to think you are just going around killing random animals, like you caught some lizard, brought it back home, and killed it like a psychopath jfl

The guy was a weasel who would always report everybody for everything( I remember from when i was a mod) he also made fun of manlets and liked to bully other users and make callout threads on the site. Site is better without him tbh
Damn, a snitch nigger. But it seems like a common thread these says, as people keep asking in suggestions to ban everything.
Also, why did you remove your lowiqcel title jfl?

Last edited:
r u mentally retarded like him ? he already shared this with @yez