Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I MIGHT ESCAPE INCELDOM

C

chadcelvirgin69

Greycel
so my cutie stacy next door neighbor just broke up with her chafag of like 2 years today

ive had a beta crush on her forever, but ive been to cuck to do anything about (too incecure about my looks, personality and penis)

weve been talking (awkward as fuck), and she texted me that she wants me to come over sometime to "help her forget about chad"

is this a joke? i honestly feel like im dreaming. ive never even kissed a girl. i think shes fucking with me, it wouldnt be the first time a stacy played a prank on me. honestly i have no idea how to have sex so im a little nervous. but this cant be real. i think im going to play it safe and ignore her like an alpha male. im having a panic attack

im so nervous right now. i feel like its going to be so emarassing even if she lets me have sex with her, beause im a 3 inch dickcel. should shouyld i do?????

Do not get your hopes up. She's probably going to play a prank, but I really hope I am wrong. I wish you the best of luck. It might get somewhere with a bit of luck.

Go fuck her you unsecure fakecel and then get out of here.

How old are you?

Okay now this is obviously a bait thread, 2 posts? c'mon.

jagged0 said:
Okay now this is obviously a bait thread, 2 posts? c'mon.

this is real if youre not gonna take me seriously get the fuck out

Zielony4 said:
Do not get your hopes up. She's probably going to play a prank, but I really hope I am wrong. I wish you the best of luck. It might get somewhere with a bit of luck.

i dont think its a prank but honestly at thispoint i hope it is, im not ready for this taste of the chad life

She probably wants you to help her with house work or fix some shit now that chads not there.

Crustaciouse said:
She probably wants you to help her with house work or fix some shit now that chads not there.

Just look at his username. Obvious troll is obvious. Probably just a high tier normie that's coming on here to brag about how good his life is compared to ours.

Lol, nice username man.

Just ask her out.

Lol you're pathetic and will just be used to make her feel better enough to go chase him again, but go ahead

chadcelvirgin69 said:
i think im going to play it safe and ignore her like an alpha male. im having a panic attack

im so nervous right now.

Hope you understand you are not being an alpha male. You cannot be one and at the same time have a panic attack.

chadcelvirgin69 said:
i feel like its going to be so emarassing even if she lets me have sex with her, beause im a 3 inch dickcel. should shouyld i do?????

First off, it might be nothing. She possibly knows you have this sort of crush on her and that it will lead you to be the perfect orbiter right now.

On the other hand, she might want to fuck. Than it is up to you: no longer a virgin or officially volcel.

3 inches damn.... thats fucked bro, i STRONGLY reccomend jelqing, u can get to 5 inches+ and be average if you put in the time

give her a backrub for comfort that nutt on her face

She wants beta attention, no fucking involved. This has happened to me before

"help her forget about Chad" 

You're in the friend zone

chadcelvirgin69 said:
so my cutie stacy next door neighbor just broke up with her chafag of like 2 years today

ive had a beta crush on her forever, but ive been to cuck to do anything about (too incecure about my looks, personality and penis)

weve been talking (awkward as fuck), and she texted me that she wants me to come over sometime to "help her forget about chad"

is this a joke? i honestly feel like im dreaming. ive never even kissed a girl. i think shes fucking with me, it wouldnt be the first time a stacy played a prank on me. honestly i have no idea how to have sex so im a little nervous. but this cant be real. i think im going to play it safe and ignore her like an alpha male. im having a panic attack

im so nervous right now. i feel like its going to be so emarassing even if she lets me have sex with her, beause im a 3 inch dickcel. should shouyld i do?????

dont ignore her, she'll just think you dont want her.

youve got a choice, either be known here as a volcel fakecel, or go over there and see what the fuck she wants. If she wants a fuck, good for u, get it and leave this place. Even if it is a prank then so what? true incels have been made fun of and pranked plenty of times, if you really do believe you belong here then you can cop that im sure

Obvious troll is obvious.

Good luck Brethren! I wish you the best you lucky bastard!