Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I might die in my sleep

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
my heart hurts so much. Struggling to sleep.

This might be it boyos. I might finally be going home.

massive cope, that has happened to me dozens of times and have yet to die. u will not die today, tomorrow or any time this year nor the year after that nor the decade after that boyo. you are here for decades maybe centuries

massive cope, that has happened to me dozens of times and have yet to die. u will not die today, tomorrow or any time this year nor the year after that nor the decade after that boyo. you are here for decades maybe centuries
tbh

jfl
[Incel Trait]: you come close to death and feeling ill many times when young but never die

jfl
[Incel Trait]: you come close to death and feeling ill many times when young but never die
yup my heart has gone past 100 bpm many times yet nothing ever came of it. Health is bad despite best efforts to keep it good. yet never does death give me it sweet embrace

yup my heart has gone past 100 bpm many times yet nothing ever came of it. Health is bad despite best efforts to keep it good. yet never does death give me it sweet embrace
tbh what's the worst in those situations is you have to go to the hospital and the nurses are cold and sarcastic with you like you did something wrong.
If women hate weak men so much it makes no sense that they act like it's your fault for having to see them when you get really sick.

tbh he's essentially here forever, considering energy never vanishes instead conserves, though this isn't to say this conserved energy doesn't have any form of awareness at all and most likely OP will either get thrown the wrong dies again or demands that he becoms chad for eternity.

Home? Where is my home?

See you tomorrow

It’s very unlikely

Hate_my_life

I don't want to die.

I feel like that too sometimes and always wake up

Cope this is just an anxiety attack the jewgods will keep you alife for many painful xears to come.

Are you having an anxiety attack like I had the other day? Hope you get better, bro.