Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might be forced to run JBW

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
In future if I can't find a GF I might run JBW, Looks max and get myself a Noodle GF

UK is bringing in possibly 3 million Hong Kong women, who on average is 52% women 48% men

But have you tried asking out biracial holes?

Still don't understand why whitecels don't just go the itsover route. It's like they WANT to larp as incels when noodlewhore countries are right there

You gotta do what you gotta do to ascend.

Still don't understand why whitecels don't just go the itsover route. It's like they WANT to larp as incels when noodlewhore countries are right there

Who's that?

Its fine just dont be one of those whites who talk about saving the white race while JBWmaxxing.

Its fine just dont be one of those whites who talk about saving the white race while JBWmaxxing.
Lol no, I don't care about white race, leave that to chad, all I want is safe environment and affordable housing

In future if I can't find a GF I might run JBW, Looks max and get myself a Noodle GF

UK is bringing in possibly 3 million Hong Kong women, who on average is 52% women 48% men
Jbw always wins

You gotta do what you gotta do to ascend.

Who's that?
There's a thread about him in must read content. Search it. It's a rea eye opener. "

Meanwhile the guberment complains about the (((NHS))) being overstretched and while there are housing shortages and mass unemployment incoming if not already
At least we are not bringing male refugees like Sweden and Germany

There's a thread about him in must read content. Search it. It's a rea eye opener. "

Damn.. motherfucker is stone cold making future ERs.

Modern day Genghis Khan indeed.

send some down to the south west here, its only old people and chad/stacy couples down here :feelsseriously:

p.s

its over for Ukcels

send some down to the south west here, its only old people and chad/stacy couples down here :feelsseriously:

p.s

its over for Ukcels
No because we Northern people need smart and wealthy people so south don't need to pay us out

No because we Northern people need smart and wealthy people so south don't need to pay us out

i swear 50% of the population in my town is just old fucking boomers with money, the other half is chads and stacys

just don't create another ricecel

Because they want to be victims. Guaranteed they would insta kill themselves if one day they woke up as a black or indian man