Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I might be done

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
I just feel like I've been going through my life, and despite completing challenges that no one in my position should've been able to, I don't feel like I've gotten a return on this investment.

Yeah that sounds redundant, and Water. Probably 99% of people on here might feel that way. It just feels like every effort is one step forward, three steps back.

If you feel like you're stagnating, you should be seeking progress in your life.

If you feel like you're stagnating, you should be seeking progress in your life.
I was able to find progress in my World of Warcraft character. It has a good sense of progression. You are progressing with your character level, more powerful spells, better gear.

I feel less lost now.

For some more detail I have recently been stuck with what is apparently an MLM. I'll just say they rhyme with MerbaLife. And I thought I would be especially useful since I have worked as a CPA. Every meeting, it's always that my work is excellent etc, but I haven't been paid anything for it. It's been a month-and-a-half. I just feel like a sucker.

For some more detail I have recently been stuck with what is apparently an MLM. I'll just say they rhyme with MerbaLife. And I thought I would be especially useful since I have worked as a CPA. Every meeting, it's always that my work is excellent etc, but I haven't been paid anything for it. It's been a month-and-a-half. I just feel like a sucker.

That's a scam, and you're the victim. Here's some progress to work toward: Getting a better/actual job.

I was able to find progress in my World of Warcraft character. It has a good sense of progression. You are progressing with your character level, more powerful spells, better gear.

I feel less lost now.
Language learning did that for me

I just feel like I've been going through my life, and despite completing challenges that no one in my position should've been able to, I don't feel like I've gotten a return on this investment.

Yeah that sounds redundant, and Water. Probably 99% of people on here might feel that way. It just feels like every effort is one step forward, three steps back.
Nobody cares bro

Prove your humanity