Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I might be a Cuckservative

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I was browsing r/conservative the other day and it was lifefuel tbh. Its just refreshing looking at a community that isnt brainwashed with fag shit. They know that all fags will go to hell. Based christiancels

Conservatives > pile of shit > libtards.

You can be conservative without being redpilled

Conservatives > pile of shit > libtards.
Tbh im not even christian and i dont believe in heaven or hell. But i hope they are right. Fags need to go to hell. Especially the ones that encourage ugly men to become lgbt. Its absolutely disgusting

You need to be reactionary, we don't need to maintain the values of our current society, we need to go back to the other stages of it.

Conservatives always end up allowing what they say they will not, that's why it doesn't work

Tbh im not even christian and i dont believe in heaven or hell. But i hope they are right. Fags need to go to hell. Especially the ones that encourage ugly men to become lgbt. Its absolutely disgusting
I am Islamic, don't worry heaven and hell do exist. :dab:

Conservatism (like any political ideology) is a big cope

Politics is cope.

Cuckservatives have some based values but they still expect men to be chivalrous breadwinners for the used roasties of the modern day. It don't work.

Have they branched off of the GOP?

Have they branched off of the GOP?
No cuckservatives are firmly within the GOP although some people in the alt-right might consider tea party conservatives to be conservative and tea party conservatives aren't as loyal to the GOP.

Stay blackpilled and you won't be a cuck

It's the only way to be nowadays. The shit on the Left is batshit crazy.

They want whole ass niggas to be allowed to play girls sports.

"But we bewieve the science bro" :soy:

Last edited:
No cuckservatives are firmly within the GOP although some people in the alt-right might consider tea party conservatives to be conservative and tea party conservatives aren't as loyal to the GOP.
oh jfl. Be wary then OP

I was browsing r/conservative the other day and it was lifefuel tbh. Its just refreshing looking at a community that isnt brainwashed with fag shit. They know that all fags will go to hell. Based christiancels
Go get your noodle, man :feelsjuice:

Try ruqqus. You'll get less cognitive dissonance from thinking anyone on reddit is based.

i dont like politics

iu

I think I'm Based God.

? Most incels are conservative but usually further conservative into traditionalists
i dont like politics
Politics care about you. Have fun getting raped by niggers

I dont know tbh :waitwhat: im not white so i wouldn't know where to begin exercising this supposed "jbw" halo.
It’s always the nigskins who preach jbw as law

Just skip that whole conservative thing, learn who is behind all the degeneracy (spoiler alert it's the jews) > realize conservacucks are Israel first and get funded by jews (ie Sheldon Adelson was Trump biggest funder, Roy Cohn Trumps mentor, Jonathan Pollard the Israeli jew spy that Trump pardon'd) > become an ethnonationalist who hates jews.

Last edited: