Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I might be a chad...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
This first "incident" was very weird, it happened last week friday. So we were presenting our group projects, so most people were outside while the group that was presenting went inside the classroom to present. On whatsapp a big fight broke out and students on the whatsapp group were fighting amongst each other because they thought they were being marked unfairly. So while the fight on whatsapp was taking place, I asked one of my group members(male) why is there are lady speaking about her boyfriend on the group and why are people attacking the lady for that.

I shit you not, 3 femgroids literally responsed to me. 2 were 5s at best and the third one is my oneitis :feelsohh: :feelsLightsaber: . They said, "The {lady} is bragging because she has a boyfriend". I didn't respond back, I just faked a smile. The thing is they must've been listening to my conversation with my group members. I know it doesn't sound like much but I might be a chad or normie at best.

The second "incident" happened today in class. The register was being passed around and eventually it came to me. I signed it but my earphones dropped and this femgroids picked it up and I hands literally touched:feelsohh:. I didn't say thank you or anything, I was perplexed. The femgroid who picked up my earphones was a 5-6/10 and she is like a inch taller than me, she moggs me to the moon and back, I wonder why she was being so considerate, no one saw here because we were both at the corner of the class, that would mean she didn't do it because she was virtue signalling but because she genuinely tried to help me.

Do you guys think I might be able to ascend, mind you I live in a 3rd world shithole so things like this never happen

They are bitter than the girl has chad BF

Maybe, although I have done similar to other women

dnr but good luck on ascending

Is there a chad in the group? I think you might be a normie or chad.
No my group member moggs me facially, I'm either same height a slightly taller. I literally asked him the question and they immediately spoke to me briefly
Try with them.
I might cold approach, I'm going to get a haircut this weekend and cold approach them next week

Lol

The girls you sided with you might be bitter that the other has nice BF and are trying to hurt her mentally

Women are harsh
I didn't side with any girls, I literally just my group member a question and they answered.