Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I might as well be 0/10

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Im still a kissless virgin what does it matter if im 3 4 5 or 6 out of 10 it doesn't matter as far as im concerned. A 2/10 manlet who managed to kiss a drunk girl is superior to me because I have had zero action

Not really. It is better to be a khv at age of 25 and be 8/10 than to be 18 y old guy who is 3/10 but fucked a few foids.

Not really. It is better to be a khv at age of 25 and be 8/10 than to be 18 y old guy who is 3/10 but fucked a few foids.
that literally makes no sense, what the point of being 8/10 if you dont get any action

that literally makes no sense, what the point of being 8/10 if you dont get any action
Because you can literally go to a club tommorow and get a gf. Or you will get one eventually by just doing normal stuff.
Your past experiences don't matter much.

Huh?
images

Yea will never experience what they have were just invisible at this point

You are a 0/10, but that's okay, you're my favorite poster here

We might as well not exist.

It’s more about validation. Your looks permeate into so many aspects of your life.
This. I'd rather be good looking and remain celibate

I'll be -5/10 when i go bald.