Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I met up with a girl today...

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
Before you crucify me and call me a fakecel, let me explain how it got to this point.

I am pretty good at making websites. A friend of mine one day decided that he wanted to make websites for others as a side hustle for a little extra revenue. Knowing my abilities and knowing that he would not always have time, he decided to hook me up with some jobs as well. Now the woman in question is originally from Serbia but she kind of looks curry to me, so we'll call her Prateek. Prateek is a self-employed real estate agent and like any other business she wanted to have a website so she could represent her business better. This is basically how I got to know her. At first, I was only in it for the money. I did not wanna meet up with her to discuss how her website should look in person, though she suggested that. I simply wanted to make the website, get my money, and invest it into some stupid cope.

After working on the website for quite a while, she stopped reaching out to me. Not because of me but because she had personal shit going on. Her business doesn't seem to go so well, she is in debt now. It was not a life-changing amount of money so I simply did not care.

Yesterday, like every day, I was feeling incredibly lonely. With no other women in my contact list, I decided to call her and go back to that business meeting she offered. She agreed to do it, most likely because she did not know what I looked like, we agreed on a time and place and today it happened.

Prateek was smart enough to not bring a laptop so we could not really talk about her website. Instead, we went to some kind of coffee shop or something similar and got something to drink. If you've seen my posts before you probably already know that I am a fatcel. Instead of talking about her stupid ass website, she decided that she wants to help me better myself. She told me everything people usually say to me. Stuff like "You have to want it" and so on. She was basically indirectly telling me that I was too fat for her. Not only that, but she also made sure to explicitly let me know that she and I are just friends.

I am fat so by default I expect women not to be attracted to me, so this whole thing was not really surprising to me, nor did it hurt really. However, there is one thing she did that is just straight-up brutal. At some point, Prateek tells me that she is "into assholes" and that "it's a problem". No surprises there. As it turns out though, while she was sitting there with me, all alone, with her mind she was with some other guy, a married guy on top of that, and as a grande finale, she made me take a picture of her so she can "show him that she is living her life not thinking about him" while she actually is thinking about him.

TLDR; I hate women. Self-improvement is not worth it. Just cope or rope.

At least she paid for my drink...

You have to want it. Self-improvement.

The Joker GIF

the dark knight batman GIF

GTFO FAKECEL!!!!!!!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:

edger0uter

FearTheNobodies​

★★★
JoinedAug 20, 2022Posts268

avg GrAY

I hate IT and careerfags so much

Try to lose weight and then get back to her

I know the type or curry hole youre talking about. One of those vegan whores or soy whore therapy holes :foidSoy: who believe that all humans are equal. I bet she has Twitter account with hundreds of Chad's in her DMs. Jfl

read every word

Before you crucify me and call me a fakecel, let me explain how it got to this point.

I am pretty good at making websites. A friend of mine one day decided that he wanted to make websites for others as a side hustle for a little extra revenue. Knowing my abilities and knowing that he would not always have time, he decided to hook me up with some jobs as well. Now the woman in question is originally from Serbia but she kind of looks curry to me, so we'll call her Prateek. Prateek is a self-employed real estate agent and like any other business she wanted to have a website so she could represent her business better. This is basically how I got to know her. At first, I was only in it for the money. I did not wanna meet up with her to discuss how her website should look in person, though she suggested that. I simply wanted to make the website, get my money, and invest it into some stupid cope.

After working on the website for quite a while, she stopped reaching out to me. Not because of me but because she had personal shit going on. Her business doesn't seem to go so well, she is in debt now. It was not a life-changing amount of money so I simply did not care.

Yesterday, like every day, I was feeling incredibly lonely. With no other women in my contact list, I decided to call her and go back to that business meeting she offered. She agreed to do it, most likely because she did not know what I looked like, we agreed on a time and place and today it happened.

Prateek was smart enough to not bring a laptop so we could not really talk about her website. Instead, we went to some kind of coffee shop or something similar and got something to drink. If you've seen my posts before you probably already know that I am a fatcel. Instead of talking about her stupid ass website, she decided that she wants to help me better myself. She told me everything people usually say to me. Stuff like "You have to want it" and so on. She was basically indirectly telling me that I was too fat for her. Not only that, but she also made sure to explicitly let me know that she and I are just friends.

I am fat so by default I expect women not to be attracted to me, so this whole thing was not really surprising to me, nor did it hurt really. However, there is one thing she did that is just straight-up brutal. At some point, Prateek tells me that she is "into assholes" and that "it's a problem". No surprises there. As it turns out though, while she was sitting there with me, all alone, with her mind she was with some other guy, a married guy on top of that, and as a grande finale, she made me take a picture of her so she can "show him that she is living her life not thinking about him" while she actually is thinking about him.

TLDR; I hate women. Self-improvement is not worth it. Just cope or rope.

At least she paid for my drink...
@wereq BAN THIS MUTHAFUCKA

Sounds about right tbh.

Gets rejected by low tier curry becky.

"Before you call me a fakecel"

I call you a fat giga truecel lmao

JFL at expecting you to want to hear all about her "type" and her ex. She's the star in the never-ending movie of her own life.

I see no fakecel here. Rejection is an incel trait.