Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I met my looksmatch recently

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
I travel to university by bus. It's an about 25 minute trip.

I see myself as a 1-3 in looks depending on my mood. I have never met or seen a man uglier than me. Even on here, on the weekly "do you mog x" -threads they are
always better than me in terms of looks. I have also never met a girl my age I see as a 3 or below. I honestly thought those girls don't exist in real life, only on the internet.

Recently the bus was full, which is not unusual. A girl sits on the chair opposite to me. Now I thinlk you must now that the bus is usually not filled with other students, mostly older working class people. The other students mostly live closer to the university but I chose an apartment more far off because of the cheaper rent. I only tell you this because I don't want you to think that the girl chose to sit opposite to me.

This girl is very ugly. Her eyes are squinty, like lines in her head. She's very fat and every part of her body is flabby. Her shirt is too short under herleather jacket. When she streches her shirt reveals her gut that looks impressive even next to the rather impressive beer bellies of men that are so common around here. She reminds me of a pig or a dog. She gives off a vibe similar to those roller derby lesbians.

I feel like I need to break the silence.

We talk for a bit. She's a bit low IQ, She*s into video games, all the normie shit: Sniper Elite seems to be her favorite. I try to talk to her about books only to find out she has not read a book after the seventh grade of school.

Later that day I come to the stark realisation: this girl was my looksmatch and I felt disgusted by her. I would probably have difficulties getting an erection with her. I just can't get the image of all that flab out of my head. Before I had always been in this (bluepilled) belief that I would simply find my looksmatch and maybe I could be happy with her. Now I know this is not the case. I could not be happy with that lardbarrel. Could I show her to my friends and family and be proud? Is this what I'm working for?

This experience has also crystalized my own image in my mind. Is this how disgusted foids are about me. The fact I breathe the same air must feel like an insult to their holy being and my seminal fluid is like poison to them.

This realisation is painful, one cope less in my life.

You may call me volcel (inb4 volcel if you wouldn't) but I just want to be honest with you. I don't honestly think that I would be happy with my looksmatch.

This story is way longer than it needs to be. Atrocious writing skills.

Are you fat? If not loose weight.

Somebody fat like that is ill. Are you so fat that youre ill?

Of course as a facially sub5 youre not allowed to want a healthy sized woman

Later that day I come to the stark realisation: this girl was my looksmatch and I felt disgusted by her. I would probably have difficulties getting an erection with her. I just can't get the image of all that flab out of my head.
Is this what I'm working for?
You hate your enemy for making these choices. Sometimes you and your enemy are the exact same person

Man's REAL looksmacth is better looking than man in physical level, as man is more than just looks, and femoid's personality is just add-on

Are you fat? What would you consider is your looks match without the fat?

I can relate to this.

Dude when we say looksmatch we also take body into account.

If you're fat then I'd strongly recommend you losing weight tbh.
If you're not fat, your looksmatch isn't a land whale.

This guy is vocel. He's a fatso but won't date a fatso. At least lean down dude and then come here to complain when you can't get a slim foid looksmatch.

This story is way longer than it needs to be. Atrocious writing skills.
Sorry, English is not my first language. Needed to vent but did not want to leave anything unsaid.
Are you fat?
Are you fat?
No.
Dude when we say looksmatch we also take body into account.
I feel that we have the same overall "attractiveness". I'm just very ugly face-wise. I have this. If the girl would lose weight she might not be my looksmatch anymore.
This guy is vocel. He's a fatso but won't date a fatso.
I never said I was fat. I maybe should have made that clear. And it wasn't just the lard, it was also just the overall trashy, low IQ "vibe" I got from her. About the volcel part: perhaps I am.

She's probably getting fucked by chad right now

She is not your looksmatch because she is fat and you are not. Your biggest issue is with her body. If she had an ugly face but decent body, you would feel attracted to her.

Yeah I say this all the time about my own looks, I can't blame foids for not wanting me, I am disgustingly ugly.

And if you're at a healthy weight, never fuck a landwhale. It's better to stay incel forever.

she would never fuck you looksmatchs in 2019 require the guy to be atleast 2 points above the foid

it's basically a normal formative experience, seeing your looksmatch and realising she is a queen juggling boyfriends, exes, orbiters, etc

Yeah I say this all the time about my own looks, I can't blame foids for not wanting me, I am disgustingly ugly.

And if you're at a healthy weight, never fuck a landwhale. It's better to stay incel forever.

Wasting your time tbh. Women say they love books to sound intelligent but when you follow it up it's always Harry Potter, Twilight and other bottom of the barrel trash.

We're only human

i rarely see looksmatched couples on campus. its sad

I travel to university by bus. It's an about 25 minute trip.

I see myself as a 1-3 in looks depending on my mood. I have never met or seen a man uglier than me. Even on here, on the weekly "do you mog x" -threads they are
always better than me in terms of looks. I have also never met a girl my age I see as a 3 or below. I honestly thought those girls don't exist in real life, only on the internet.

Recently the bus was full, which is not unusual. A girl sits on the chair opposite to me. Now I thinlk you must now that the bus is usually not filled with other students, mostly older working class people. The other students mostly live closer to the university but I chose an apartment more far off because of the cheaper rent. I only tell you this because I don't want you to think that the girl chose to sit opposite to me.

This girl is very ugly. Her eyes are squinty, like lines in her head. She's very fat and every part of her body is flabby. Her shirt is too short under herleather jacket. When she streches her shirt reveals her gut that looks impressive even next to the rather impressive beer bellies of men that are so common around here. She reminds me of a pig or a dog. She gives off a vibe similar to those roller derby lesbians.

I feel like I need to break the silence.

We talk for a bit. She's a bit low IQ, She*s into video games, all the normie shit: Sniper Elite seems to be her favorite. I try to talk to her about books only to find out she has not read a book after the seventh grade of school.

Later that day I come to the stark realisation: this girl was my looksmatch and I felt disgusted by her. I would probably have difficulties getting an erection with her. I just can't get the image of all that flab out of my head. Before I had always been in this (bluepilled) belief that I would simply find my looksmatch and maybe I could be happy with her. Now I know this is not the case. I could not be happy with that lardbarrel. Could I show her to my friends and family and be proud? Is this what I'm working for?

This experience has also crystalized my own image in my mind. Is this how disgusted foids are about me. The fact I breathe the same air must feel like an insult to their holy being and my seminal fluid is like poison to them.

This realisation is painful, one cope less in my life.

You may call me volcel (inb4 volcel if you wouldn't) but I just want to be honest with you. I don't honestly think that I would be happy with my looksmatch.
OP there is no way you are worse looking than I am, private message me your pic.