Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I met a real life “femcel”.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
TLDR: “Femcel” is femcel because she is lazy as fuck and has sky-high standards, but no lack of options.

So, unlike you losers, I have an active social life. :chad: This means I have a group of NPC´s who will pretend to be my friends as long as I am useful to them in some way. This does not do shit for me relationship-wise however, it seems to be the unspoken agreement that I’m “just not the relationship-type”.:feelsrope:

But this little report is not about me, but the “femcel” that joined us during the holiday festivities.

I was told that she, being in her middle 30s, never had a relationship and was probably a virgin. A friend of hers asked us (the dudes) for any tips we could give her to find a decent partner.

She said she is using online dating, but not tinder but instead something more sophisticated. I asked her how many matches she gets. Her answer: about 6 a week (LOL).

Then we asked her about her preferences and this is where things truly became absurd:

She is an aging foid with no education or career to speak of. Maybe a 5/10. Her only redeeming feature is a certain affinity for sport, making her non-fat.

But she will absolutely not settle for a non-hot dude. “I have to like his face” she said multiple times. We showed her pictures of different dudes and it became clear that she wants an 8+ guy at least. She also hinted that she wants her man to be the provider.

In addition, she has little to no motivation to further communicate with her matches, even the decent ones.

In conclusion, after she was gone, we all (even the girls) agreed that she has retarded standards and zero motivation.

...I hate women btw.

Edit: I would have taken her in a heartbeat, but I was not even on the radar. And tbh, she seemed quite insufferable.

Last edited:
The sad thing is she'll probably get a guy who meets her high standards eventually, and he'll treat her like a princess and pay for everything whilst she does nothing.

TLDR: “Femcel” is femcel because she is lazy as fuck and has sky-high standards, but no lack of options.

So, unlike you losers, I have an active social life. :chad: This means I have a group of NPC´s who will pretend to be my friends as long as I am useful to them in some way. This does not do shit for me relationship-wise however, it seems to be the unspoken agreement that I’m “just not the relationship-type”.:feelsrope:

But this little report is not about me, but the “femcel” that joined us during the holiday festivities.

I was told that she, being in her middle 30s, never had a relationship and was probably a virgin. A friend of hers asked us (the dudes) for any tips we could give her to find a decent partner.

She said she is using online dating, but not tinder but instead something more sophisticated. I asked her how many matches she gets. Her answer: about 6 a week (LOL).

Then we asked her about her preferences and this is where things truly became absurd:

She is an aging foid with no education or career to speak of. Maybe a 5/10. Her only redeeming feature is a certain affinity for sport, making her non-fat.

But she will absolutely not settle for a non-hot dude. “I have to like his face” she said multiple times. We showed her pictures of different dudes and it became clear that she wants an 8+ guy at least. She also hinted that she wants her man to be the provider.

In addition, she has little to no motivation to further communicate with her matches, even the decent ones.

In conclusion, after she was gone, we all (even the girls) agreed that she has retarded standards and zero motivation.

...I hate women btw.
Teeheee :foidSoy:

The sad thing is she'll probably get a guy who meets her high standards eventually, and he'll treat her like a princess and pay for everything whilst she does nothing.

I kind of doubt it. Even one of my normie friends said that the kind of guy she wants has better options than her.
She will have to lower her standards (lol) or turn into a spinster.

If she's so adamant about getting an 8+ (you didnt mention it but Im pretty sure 6foot+) who is also supposed to be her provider (euphemism for betabuxx in this day and age), what does she bring to the table? You say shes average looking, not fat and an old hag. Bc of her old age, having children would be hard and not a good idea anyways. So together with her disproportionate standards and no selfawareness, she doesnt have alot going for her.
My verdict: useless vile stupid nasty bitch
and was probably a virgin
no, she isnt a virgin
So, unlike you losers, I have an active social life. :chad:
:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

They often receive favoritism.

(Deleted)

...and she will cuck him and divorce-rape him later. And he'll have to pay alimony to her and child-support to the retarded kid she's made with the gogo boy in her bachelorette party.

I don't really envy normies. I'd rather be incel than a divorce-raped cuck who went MGTOW after losing everything and being forced to support a bitch and her goblin kid for life.

...I hate women btw.

Edit: I would have taken her in a heartbeat, but I was not even on the radar. And tbh, she seemed quite insufferable.
Good post.

She sounds asexual, more or less. No chad no sex.

The not fat part means her smv is high enough to marry a high normie.

But, she's already decided no to that.

The idea of a "femcel" is an epic fail. As a foid you live life on tutorial mode from birth and still fail that badly? :feelstastyman::feelskek:

She might be celibate but it sure as hell isn't involuntary.

Nobody would touch this reptile Femcel with a 10 ft pole

divorce-raped cuck who went MGTOW after losing everything and being forced to support a bitch and her goblin kid for life.
Those men should be our primary targets to recruit for The Incel Rebellion under General Minassian(after we successfully get him out of prison). Personally I would have accepted an invitation like that if the state forced me to alimony

Nah mid 30s she'll rot like us.

“Femcel” is femcel because she is lazy as fuck and has sky-high standards, but no lack of options
Color me surprised. Hearing foids complain about "loneliness" pisses me off to no end. The only reason why a foid would be lonely or sexless is because she CHOOSES to be. I don't want to hear her whine about not being able to get Chad. If we're not even entitled to sex then you're CERTAINLY not entitled to a movie-star tier boyfriend or husband.

Color me surprised. Hearing foids complain about "loneliness" pisses me off to no end. The only reason why a foid would be lonely or sexless is because she CHOOSES to be. I don't want to hear her whine about not being able to get Chad. If we're not even entitled to sex then you're CERTAINLY not entitled to a movie-star tier boyfriend or husband.
Completely agree.

When women complain about not getting dates: Everyone will confirm that intimacy/sex is super important for the soul or some shit. Sexologists will hold long monologues about the importance of intimacy and love for the mental development and health.

When an ugly men complain about not getting dates: You are not entitled to anything, life is not fair, get a hobby.

If you don't rape her both of you would remain virgin take action (In Forza Horizon 3)

> real life
> "femcel"

Pick one. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Femcel = can't get chad to commit

I wish I could earn money so I could piss on prostitutes when I read stuff like this. Fuck women.

Chad will never settle for a relationship with someone below himself unless he's retarded. What will probably happen is she gets pumped and dumped and then goes insane and eventually gets a normie betabux who provides her with income.

Completely agree.

When women complain about not getting dates: Everyone will confirm that intimacy/sex is super important for the soul or some shit. Sexologists will hold long monologues about the importance of intimacy and love for the mental development and health.

When an ugly men complain about not getting dates: You are not entitled to anything, life is not fair, get a hobby.

Chad will never settle for a relationship with someone below himself unless he's retarded. What will probably happen is she gets pumped and dumped and then goes insane and eventually gets a normie betabux who provides her with income.
And she will HATE him for not being Chad.

She also hinted that she wants her man to be the provider.
the provider means someone who puts food on the table but the hidden meaning of it is a traditional tall,masculine guy.
plus your face will look better if you're tall

So, unlike you losers, I have an active social life. :chad:

Same here, these toilets always have sky-high standards. I used to dream to ascend with a "Femcel", but they're almost always the absolutely worst people with horrible personalities. Everything negative that happens to them in their lives is purely due to their own Neurotic personalities and they're some of the most entitled and lazy toilets you'd ever come across.

Femcels are a joke

Will forever post this OC

FoLZm6jX0AQ3wwb

"""femcel""" with chad only standards, classic

“Femcel” is femcel because she is lazy as fuck and has sky-high standards, but no lack of options.
volcel*

over for all the actual incels trying, mang

Women are the most brutal eugenicists ever. Hitler should take notes

Tinder mogs me

...I hate women btw.

typical.

...I hate women btw.

With those standards, she'll continue to be that way. She'll never ascend past femcel.