Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i met a girl in this summer camp and got her number and snapchat

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
it was cute how I got her contacts, she airdropped me the stuff and she smiled at me, I started talking to her and today was the last day of the summer camp, I asked her if she wanted to hangout in the future and she told me she can't because she lived in another town up the island (3 hour drive) :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: once again my luck has tormented me, if she lived in the same town I might have gotten a gf :feelsping::feelsrope::feelsrope:why is my luck so bad, when I confessed to my oneitis she turned out to have a bf, what if she didnt?would things have played out differently?Would I have gotten her? I always miss the chance and I lack the circumstances

over for luckcels or am i coping did she lie to me

- summer camp

Rich kid things

Absolute state of this site

Ii went to a concentration camp once...

The gas chambers has wooden doors you could see through...

My friend met a girl on ig and she had no problem doing a 3 hour drive to meet him and have sex

What's a summer camp?

Most truecel incels.is user in 2022

Almost a decade ago in a summer camp at USA a chadlite who couldn't speak english used me as a translator between him and this cute Brazillian girl. It was brutal, I was just there to translate while they made love next to me.

Last edited:
If I don't become a USD millionaire before my late twenties I will ERadicate everyhting on my way and I will still have the moral high ground no matter what I might do

Why isnt this faggot banned yet

If you really like her, drive 3 hours every time to meet her. If you were a chad she would drive to see you. Since you're here, chances are you're not that kind of guy...
Anyway she will probably cuckold you anyway, she's far and nobody can see her. From incel to cuckold is the choice you have

straight up fakecel

I’m literally a truecel, proved to many users many times
Fuck off bragging bitch, you're here only to feel better about yourself by posting in a forum full of actual subhuman incels

Fuck off bragging bitch, you're here only to feel better about yourself by posting in a forum full of actual subhuman incels
ok lol, unless you prove otherwise your probably just another average looking mentalcel

Good for you. Don’t listen to these faggots. You still haven’t beaten the game yet, however

Good for you. Don’t listen to these faggots. You still haven’t beaten the game yet, however
thanks man, so many toxic incels here i aprpeciate it

thanks man, so many toxic incels here i aprpeciate it
Don’t get too attached to her too quickly. I had a similar summer camp experience, but the ending was pretty brutal :feelsseriously:

ok lol, unless you prove otherwise your probably just another average looking mentalcel
no bitch has ever shown interest in me or even respected me and you post about getting a slut's number but I'm the mentalcel jfl

no bitch has ever shown interest in me or even respected me and you post about getting a slut's number but I'm the mentalcel jfl
ok man

it was cute how I got her contacts, she airdropped me the stuff and she smiled at me, I started talking to her and today was the last day of the summer camp, I asked her if she wanted to hangout in the future and she told me she can't because she lived in another town up the island (3 hour drive) :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: once again my luck has tormented me, if she lived in the same town I might have gotten a gf :feelsping::feelsrope::feelsrope:why is my luck so bad, when I confessed to my oneitis she turned out to have a bf, what if she didnt?would things have played out differently?Would I have gotten her? I always miss the chance and I lack the circumstances
Getting numbers from woman!!! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Going into summer camps!!!:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
You smell like a fakecell:feelsUgh:

The circus of the fakecels rages on.