Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I met a foid who doesn’t have Instagram or any other social media apps

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
I think a female who doesn’t have Instagram is less likely to be a Chad fisher, should I go for her?

You can, but she's probably still Chad only

How did you meet her?

you hit the jackpot

A foid without instagram is like a shiny pokemon

How did you meet her?
A conference, she’s socially awkward so she probably couldn’t find people to talk to in a new environment so she was alone and I was able to talk to her

the state of .is now
an incel now is just an 7/10 normie
its too over for truecels

no she is a whore

you hit the jackpot
This. I like to say that social media and its simps have ethnically and culturally ruined most women. The fact that you allegedly found one who wasn't affected by this is a miracle.
It's your duty as a man and, especially as an incel, to give it a try and see if this is really your chance to ascend or not.

This. I like to say that social media and its simps have ethnically and culturally ruined most women. The fact that you allegedly found one who wasn't affected by this is a miracle.
It's your duty as a man and, especially as an incel, to give it a try and see if this is really your chance to ascend or not.
She had social media before but she deleted it all because she thought it was bad, is she still ruined?

"she's different bro" :bluepill: :soy:

How do u find foid like this

a thousand percent she had an IG.
she's been ran throguh
and you just happen to met this chick at the point in the her where she is "done" with dating (fucking) bad boys and is in her "healing era"

She`s a Chad only slut infact she is being fucked right now

She had social media before but she deleted it all because she thought it was bad, is she still ruined?
So yeah, I was assuming that. That's is one of the reasons I didn't claim you would certainly ascend.

We can't know for sure if she has fully recovered from these 'political wars' and 'simping' cultures corporate internet had a big share in creating. All I can say is that she recognizes that it’s bad, which is quite surprising for a woman, given that they have far fewer reasons to hate it. This could mean she is a reflective person, which would be great. Leaving those normie data-harvesting social media which are designed to make you feel bad emotions for profit is something that not even some incels here have done.

I could elaborate more on the statements I made above, but I don't want to get too sidetracked from your question, so in short, yes, I would give it a shot. Even if you get rejected, I don't think she would be a bitch about it. And even if she somehow acts like one, at least you won't have any regrets wondering what this mysterious woman could have been.

So did I, chad only because she thinks shes special for not having social media

So yeah, I was assuming that. That's is one of the reasons I didn't claim you would certainly ascend.

We can't know for sure if she has fully recovered from these 'political wars' and 'simping' cultures corporate internet had a big share in creating. All I can say is that she recognizes that it’s bad, which is quite surprising for a woman, given that they have far fewer reasons to hate it. This could mean she is a reflective person, which would be great. Leaving those normie data-harvesting social media which are designed to make you feel bad emotions for profit is something that not even some incels here have done.

I could elaborate more on the statements I made above, but I don't want to get too sidetracked from your question, so in short, yes, I would give it a shot. Even if you get rejected, I don't think she would be a bitch about it. And even if she somehow acts like one, at least you won't have any regrets wondering what this mysterious woman could have been.
Thank you for giving a serious reply. I’ll try to talk to her more when I see her again. I am trying to be hopeful. This forum confuses me because everyone is mad because they can’t ascend but talk a lot of shit on all foids which makes it seem that there’s no reason to want to have a girlfriend in the first place.

Sounds great. Guarantee she's already taken. If not, she'll tell you she is. However, you should still go for it, brocel. This could be your best chance.

Thank you for giving a serious reply. I’ll try to talk to her more when I see her again. I am trying to be hopeful. This forum confuses me because everyone is mad because they can’t ascend but talk a lot of shit on all foids which makes it seem that there’s no reason to want to have a girlfriend in the first place.
No problem brocel. Good luck. :feelsYall:
And I agree. I don't blame them for hating most foids nowadays, but if they hate every single one of them before even analysing them, then they are either gay or assexual.