Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I may have settled my job situation after I graduate

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
My dad is basically friends with a guy whose brother is the chairman and CEO of a company and he told my dad that he'll get me a job in his company for sure once I graduate. They are even ready to fund my masters education and sponsor my visa abroad on a 4 year contract claus basis with a salary that matches the industry standards.

He told me he is more than happy to take a tier 1 graduate student in his company. Just told me to graduate and get a decent grades and then come to him when I need a job.

We up!

View: https://youtu.be/eDuRoPIOBjE

Last edited:
@anandkonda @InceldianWarrior @VideoGameCoper @Rapist

Sounds like a lot of work, but could be worth it. Hope it goes well for you

Damn nice, now you can walk like a fuckin’ baller and and boss everyone around and get away with it

Good luck

Last edited:
My dad is basically friends with a guy whose brother is the chairman and CEO of a company
You gotta know the CEO.Knowing his brother is great but if your dad was on good terms with the CEO, it would’ve been even better for you

Last edited: