Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I may have gum disease

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
I didn't brush my teeth for like 2 years, then I decided to brush them for 1 year because they started to bleed, it's been a year and I think the gums have recessed, it could also be from my crooked teeth

Either way I can't go to dentist because Covid and no money, when I was growing up I went to state funded dentist, they didn't help one bit and check ups were every 6 months, I knew I needed to fix my crooked teeth but dentist kept and prolonging it because they didn't want to pay for it

Now I am 20, I am trying my hardest to take care of them from now on

I am going to:
-Use straws more often so that less sugar hits teeth
-Brush my teeth properly
-Get a job
-Get a proper flossing device
-Save up so that after Covid I can get my teeth checked and hopefully fit them

Thanks for reading
@Irredeemable
@ShySaxon
@PotatoTomato
@kikecel
@FullTimeLoser
@tehgymcel420

remember to floss

you lost your job?

i've been to the dentist twice during covid, it's no big deal, in fact the chief nurse even said 'this covid nonsense' dismissively

anyway, before bed you need to make sure there's no leftovers or plaque left on or in between your teeth, that can be time consuming but it's worth it, use the flossing device of your choice just make sure it's not dirty and that you don't hurt the gums

Just don't eat sugar, bread and chips and you'll be fine.

i've been to the dentist twice during covid, it's no big deal, in fact the chief nurse even said 'this covid nonsense' dismissively

anyway, before bed you need to make sure there's no leftovers or plaque left on or in between your teeth, that can be time consuming but it's worth it, use the flossing device of your choice just make sure it's not dirty and that you don't hurt the gums
I am going to save up for a
Waterpik WP-560UK Cordless Advanced Water Flosser - White Edition (UK 2-Pin Bathroom Plug): Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care
Just don't eat sugar, bread and chips and you'll be fine.
Too late :cryfeels:

Teethpill is quite brutal. You don't need no fancy flossers etc.
1. Brush 2 times per day
2. After eating food always use toothpick to pick the gunk out
3. After eating snacks, drinking sodas go flush your mouth with water
4. drink water, dry mouth (no saliva) = good place for bacteria to grow.
Also every parent that doesn't give their child braces is fucking low iq

Never flossed in my life.

I don't like gun disease!

Take care of your teeth buddy boyos, discolored teeth look extremely subhuman.

Take care of your teeth buddy boyos, discolored teeth look extremely subhuman.
Very true, look how much better he looks with new teeth

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Eg7nzBPqw

Untitled

Rrerere

Last edited:
This thread is literally me. I am almost on Nick Bate's level although my teeth aren't quite as bad as his and I at least wipe my ass.

I only floss when something gets stuck in my teeth

Haven't been brushing my teeth often, but I'll do it now.

It's okay, bleeding is normal and healthy when brushing teeth. You need to brush more, but definitely get checked for cavities and stuff when you can.

It's gingivitis. Don't brush your gums hard, just gently. Drink lots of water and wait a few weeks. Use mouthwash too. In a few weeks the pain will have gone. This happened to me when I was an alcoholic and my mouth got dehydrated af.

I didn't brush my teeth for like 2 years, then I decided to brush them for 1 year because they started to bleed, it's been a year and I think the gums have recessed, it could also be from my crooked teeth

Either way I can't go to dentist because Covid and no money, when I was growing up I went to state funded dentist, they didn't help one bit and check ups were every 6 months, I knew I needed to fix my crooked teeth but dentist kept and prolonging it because they didn't want to pay for it

Now I am 20, I am trying my hardest to take care of them from now on

I am going to:
-Use straws more often so that less sugar hits teeth
-Brush my teeth properly
-Get a job
-Get a proper flossing device
-Save up so that after Covid I can get my teeth checked and hopefully fit them

Thanks for reading
@Irredeemable
@ShySaxon
@PotatoTomato
@kikecel
@FullTimeLoser
@tehgymcel420
Don't let it progress to far or you'll end up like me. I've had gum disease and other issues for years.
With out insurance I play dentist roulette when I get an infection or have other issues. Find one offering a deal to new patients get what I needed then move to the next.
got 7 left on my upper with 4 of those needing to be removed soon.

Recessed gums is bad, if you get a cavity on the root of your tooth it’s over, root canal.

What?

It's stupid that humans have only two teethings. Fucking crocodiles can replace their teeth even 50 times.
You seem a little surprised by that.
I cant even remember the last time i brushed mine.

Last edited:
I had max one week breaks. After blood I started brushing them every day and blood disappeared instantly.
Think that one of the things with gum disease catch it early enough you can reverse it. Mines so far advanced last dentist I visited told me about 10k to fix every thing. Thanks but no thanks i'll just take the antibiotic thanks.
Fixing it wont do jack anyway dont like the feeling of the tooth brush never have never will so it would just come back, plus lazy.

bleeding is normal
No it's not lol

It's gingivitis. Don't brush your gums hard, just gently. Drink lots of water and wait a few weeks. Use mouthwash too. In a few weeks the pain will have gone. This happened to me when I was an alcoholic and my mouth got dehydrated af.
This.

OP brush your teeth twice a day man and always use Corsodyl mouthwash.

The same happened to me. Didn’t brush for years. They prescribed me a special bottle of some strong liquid to use every night. It fixed the bleeding.
Even the worst gum disease (severe periodontitis) can be fixed easily

Unless your teeth have started to develop cavities it can mostly be recovered by brushing and flossing, though if you have a lot of tartar you'll have to see a dentist

Two fucking years? How are you not dead yet? Honest question because that could easily lead to Bacteremia and subsequent septic shock if you neglect dental health for that fucking long.

It's not so bad, haven't brushed since 2015 myself

I didn't brush my teeth for like 2 years, then I decided to brush them for 1 year because they started to bleed, it's been a year and I think the gums ...
something that is a quick and affordable fix for brokecels that you could try is rising your mouth with coconut oil. besides brushing my teeth i do this once a week and it gets the shit out of the interdental spaces and loosens the plaque on the teeth, also helped me with my bleeding gums.

Gundusha: Oil Pulling

Benefits: Kills harmful bacteria in your mouth, reduces bad breath, prevents cavities, reduces inflammation and improves gum health.

• use one teaspoon of coconut oil and swish in mouth for 15 minutes (yes, 15 minutes).
  • Spit oil into a piece of paper and dispose it in the trashcan once done. Do not swallow or spit down drain.
  • Rinse mouth well afterwards, then brush your teeth. flossing, scraping off plaque with a toothpick and tongue scraping are optional

it takes its time but it is a cheap method that brings results

Last edited:
My parents didn't teach me oral care.

Toothbrushes with a hard brush can damage your gums too. Get a soft brush one.

It's that British diet tbh
something that is a quick and affordable fix for brokecels that you could try is rising your mouth with coconut oil. besides brushing my teeth i do this once a week and it gets the shit out of the interdental spaces and loosens the plaque on the teeth, also helped me with my bleeding gums.

Gundusha: Oil Pulling

Benefits: Kills harmful bacteria in your mouth, reduces bad breath, prevents cavities, reduces inflammation and improves gum health.

• use one teaspoon of coconut oil and swish in mouth for 15 minutes (yes, 15 minutes).
  • Spit oil into a piece of paper and dispose it in the trashcan once done. Do not swallow or spit down drain.
  • Rinse mouth well afterwards, then brush your teeth. flossing, scraping off plaque with a toothpick and tongue scraping are optional

it takes its time but it is a cheap method that brings results
based fluoride free toothpaste solution tbh
I thought the only substitute was baking soda or something like that ngl
alcohol will rot your teeth and the lingering stench in your mouth after drinking contributes to you feeling awful after a hangover tbh
I don't get people who say alcohol is a good or suitable cope ngl

Last edited:
Toothbrushes with a hard brush can damage your gums too. Get a soft brush one.
It's not so bad, haven't brushed since 2015 myself
Lol
What THE FUCK?! :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:
I was stupid
He's from the uk jfl that's why
:feelswhat:
Think that one of the things with gum disease catch it early enough you can reverse it. Mines so far advanced last dentist I visited told me about 10k to fix every thing. Thanks but no thanks i'll just take the antibiotic thanks.
Fixing it wont do jack anyway dont like the feeling of the tooth brush never have never will so it would just come back, plus lazy.
No it's not lol

This.

OP brush your teeth twice a day man and always use Corsodyl mouthwash.
Yeah blood doesn't happen any more but my gums have slightly recessed

I have the same problem. We have a gum infection. I don't think it's from not brushing your teeth because I brushed mine daily and I still had it. My teeth are straight now thanks to braces but it did give me a tooth gap between my two front teeth.

I didn't brush my teeth for like 2 years
Same. I'm sort of worried about the gums, my teeth themselves have always been fine. I should probably start brushing.

You didn’t brush your teeth for 2 years? Damn bro, you should always brush them.

and I thought im a psychopath for not brushing for a whole week, wtf my teeth arent the greatest but wtf did you do with urs jesus