Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I may be Indian but I’m European in my head

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I may be Indian but I’m European in my head and a European citizen.
@Chudpreet Actually thinks like this btw

What a goldmine of a redditsub :feelskek:

Brutal, even male chinks do not want to touch curry and rather stay incel :feelskek:

Indians if not bootlicking jew they will also bootlicking any random white

All ethnic w0men want to be bleached with some white vanilla, its truly disgusting how far ethnic w0men will go for white chads/chadlites.

I understand why Indian women want white males, same with asian.

Their men on avarage, especially Indian males, got feminime features like a weak jaw, short height, a tiny p (according to studies?) and bigger eyes that are far apart. Okay asian males dont have it but they have the rest on avarage :feelsrope:

@Chudpreet Actually thinks like this btw
Quite literally everything I have ever said on here clearly displays that I do not. Also, why are you obsessed with me, nigga? :lul: Constantly trying to spread rumors about me unprovoked, fuck off faggot

Last edited:
Quite literally everything I have ever said on here clearly displays that I do not. Also, why are you obsessed with me, nigga? :lul: Constantly trying to spread rumors about me unprovoked, fuck off faggot
No it's just funny :feelskek: :feelsokman:

Also because I’m Jewish ppl say I’m white I’m not
Not I’m also ethnic
Ok. I saw white jews walking from church the other day. The jew's wife was walking miles in high heels. Seeing her walk uncomfortably in those heels was hot as fuck for real

Ok. I saw white jews walking from church the other day. The jew's wife was walking miles in high heels. Seeing her walk uncomfortably in those heels was hot as fuck for real
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Stay tf away from Jewish women plz
I’m a white Jew but I should get benefits like POC

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Stay tf away from Jewish women plz
I’m a white Jew but I should get benefits like POC
Can't exactly stay away from them when they decide to cross the street illegally when I'm driving my big truck. Once I have to stop to let them pass, I figure I might as well look at them, particularly their feet in heels

Can't exactly stay away from them when they decide to cross the street illegally when I'm driving my big truck. Once I have to stop to let them pass, I figure I might as well look at them, particularly their feet in heels
:lasereyes:
I’d love Jewish gf

GU4wXN XsAAxi0O

Same, and I'm not even Jewish. I'd "convert" myself to a jew if it guaranteed a loving gf, jfl
You can’t convert to Jewish ok just stay tf away from Jewish women don’t even look at them your never gonna go near a Jewish pussy ok
I need a Jewish gf I’m Jewish but Jew girls hate me

You can’t convert to Jewish ok just stay tf away from Jewish women don’t even look at them your never gonna go near a Jewish pussy ok
I need a Jewish gf I’m Jewish but Jew girls hate me
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

WHERES MY ETHNIC GF @ethniccel1
Because you are a bluepilled cuck thats why.

go to Morocco with your fucking $ and lite skin and green eyes and promise love and a green card. Bitch ass . Or go fucking Cuba

Infact send me money $$$ I wanna blow some poor foid and fuck

@Moroccancel

only abos are lower than pajeets. nobody would shed a tear if all pajeets were concentrated :feelsdevil: one day :feelshmm:

Because you are a bluepilled cuck thats why.

go to Morocco with your fucking $ and lite skin and green eyes and promise love and a green card. Bitch ass . Or go fucking Cuba

Infact send me money $$$ I wanna blow some poor foid and fuck

@Moroccancel
Get a job loser

"I have traveled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, people of such calibre, that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage, and, therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self-esteem, their native self-culture and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation."
-Lord Macaulay.

Brits were really up to something 200 years ago.

Why live when no ethnic gf with big round tits

What does acting white or European mean?