Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I may be an ugly, short 30 year old virgin

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
But at least I'm not an incel because I respect whomen
Haha don't worry IT I'm not like them haha, I'm a virgin but not an incel
Haha guys please accept me

Arf arf at least im not inkel arf arf ,r-right guys?

I might be 400 lbs 5'9 but at least i'm not fat

it is just like fakecels who say "I'm 7/10,once a girl said I have a good jawline but im incel"

Hey Chadlite here. I respect women so much that I’m still a virgin. I just don’t want to put a woman under pressure to have sex with me. Plus it would hurt them as they’re all queens who deserve to be nurtured.

I might be dead but atleast I'm still alive teehee

I may be a man, but at least I'm a trans man (and by being trans I mean I wore my bf's shirt once tee hee)

On a serious note, it’s over.

I might be curry but at least im not ethnic

Superhuman IQ examples in this thread tbh
proud of my brothers

I may slurp Tyrone's cum out of my wifey's vaginal cavity, but at least I'm not a cuckold

Hombre, españa debe ser una mierda infernal. Feminismo extremo +alta hipergamia + muchos chads.

But at least I'm not an incel because I respect whomen
Haha don't worry IT I'm not like them haha, I'm a virgin but not an incel
Haha guys please accept me

The cringe coping there is too much tbh.

Respecting women one day at a time :soy:

I may be a ugly virgin, with no friends, that never had a single girl showing sympathy for me, and without a prosperous professional career because everyone in my workplace don't want to look at my ugly face, because of that they will fire me, saying that I don't work hard enough even tho I'm the one that work the hardest there, and even if there is not one day at my life that someone, somewhere, in sometime of the day will feel the tremendous urge to remember me how much ugly I am by humiliating me in some way...but I'm not a hateful incel, there is no reason for me to hate women and this unjust world, that fill the good looking people with opportunitys and want to make ugly men commit suicide, why would I feel so much hate?????THERE IS ABSOLUTE NO REASON FOR SOMEONE FEEL SO MUCH ANGER AND HATE!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTE NONEEE!!!!!!!

I'm like you but I'm not like you because I'm not a loser hahahaha