Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I married a teen girl

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Based

"he's a pedophile" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

How is he supposed to fuck her?

Cope mogs me to oblivion, look how satisfied he is.

JFL why is he smiling? Over.
Unless hes figured out a way to turn every toilet into a hologram

Japs are gonna go extinct soon

How is he supposed to fuck her?
I think he would rather have a wife who doesn't age or cheat on him than a wife he can fuck.

I can kinda understand the feel TBH

Much as I want sex and hugs, I also want cute companionship and loyalty. The desire for the latter two could outweigh the former two

Seriously this will be ricemen future when alle white normies start JBWmaxx soon. It will happen.

Over for hologramcels

I think he would rather have a wife who doesn't age or cheat on him than a wife he can fuck.

I can kinda understand the feel TBH

Much as I want sex and hugs, I also want cute companionship and loyalty. The desire for the latter two could outweigh the former two
I prefer this too. I hate real women.

but it would have been better if that 16 year old was in the form a sex doll, not just a hologram.

Based and high IQ.

Ah. But will he cheat on her when the inevitable upgrade comes along wagging it's sexy pixels at him?

idk about "she can't cheat" part. A lot of ricels married her..

I prefer this too. I hate real women.

but it would have been better if that 16 year old was in the form a sex doll, not just a hologram.

As technology allows, fren

I expect what we will see in coming decades is these two avenues moving closer together.

Presently for example the cheap low-tech alternative to this is fucking a body pillow with an onahole tied to it while you watch a hentai video.

Dolls are like a merger of pillow+onahole (though cuteness/feel tends to suffer in both respects compared to specializing) while holograms could do 3D hentai videos.

Then eventually you might have a hologram projected onto the face of your doll, as opposed to actually having physical facial features which move on their own. The latter is being done now but it has a creepy 'uncanny valley' effect going on, whereas holograms seem to maintain the 2D cuteness.

Ah. But will he cheat on her when the inevitable upgrade comes along wagging it's sexy pixels at him?
It's not cheating because she will want to share her wonderful husband with other cute waifus to make him happy.

idk about "she can't cheat" part. A lot of ricels married her..
Those are just clones from the same baseline. Different memories/experiences past production.

It's like thinking it's "cheating" if two identical twins have different spouses.

Mogs me. Even holograms don't want to see me with cloths.

When your IQ gets too high.

Japs have the right idea. In a few decades they will have Bladerunner 2049 type holo waifus or sexbots while us in the west will have nothing because of feminist holes and cucked males

Real robots are where it is at. Animation is a good cope though.