Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i managed to find people's phone numbers without their permission

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i hated how i didn't have many phone numbers from foids and shit so i found ways to find their phone number online by looking at their social media. they would reveal their number on there and i found there phone number but never was low inhib enough to call them. i did this to bunch of normies, chads, stacys, beckys and incels

i hated how i didn't have many phone numbers from foids and shit so i found ways to find their phone number online by looking at their social media. they would reveal their number on there and i found there phone number but never was low inhib enough to call them. i did this to bunch of normies, chads, stacys, beckys and incels
Cool bro you should put their numbers on this forum

that's because they're low IQ

I've managed to do the same on jewbook

@BummerDrummer

Id also be too high inhib to call them

Ok but what would you do with them?

I pranked called a kid from my class father by finding the last name in the phonebook

i once tried calling a stacy to prankcall her but when the phone rang i hung up because i was nervous and too high inhib
i actually managed to log into some cuck's college account and could see his exam results, even change his password and lock him out of his account
doing that was just a schizo waste of time tho, and i'm glad i didn't lock him out since it could have maybe been traced to me

i actually managed to log into some cuck's college account and could see his exam results, even change his password and lock him out of his account
doing that was just a schizo waste of time tho, and i'm glad i didn't lock him out since it could have maybe been traced to me
based low inhib

Call the roasties and heavy breath so they get scared

Stop being a pūss & practice in discord then use some anonymous PC to phone app to clear your head & chat a little.

I would like to find out sigmacel's phone number

I don’t do that tbh

Yikes sweetie pie
r/trashy
This is why you inkel

I do weird stalker shit like that too. It’s based.

Dis is y u inkwell! :soy:
Tbh I want to go to a pay phone and call some of them. Just to hear the say hello. I won’t even say anything. Just hang up after a few seconds.

Tbh I want to go to a pay phone and call some of them. Just to hear the say hello. I won’t even say anything. Just hang up after a few seconds.
Based if you did that

Yeah I want to call my former oneitis and a girl I’m currently infatuated with.
inb4 some incels go "JfL aT hAviNg a oNeiTiS"