Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I make art

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
here is a peak of something I’ve been working on. I have no one to share this with.

53F41A7C-AB0A-4196-8E4C-2C374C5B6EA8.jpeg

I used to make paintings traditionally (irl acrylic painting) but now I use photoshop on an iPad. I have gotten a few of my paintings in art exhibitions and a magazine, and I’m hoping to do gallery work, but I have no idea how to get in.

I made a Chris-Chan painting that made people very angry and almost got me kicked out of my school.

shadman moment

> expelled from 109 schools for making rageful art
> never his fault
A bunch of SJWs told administration that I had a gun because they were mad that I made a Chris-Chan painting (it was for an assignment). I did not get kicked out, but now I have to tell administration everytime I want to do something edgy.

I lost many friends from this and am basically an outcast.

A bunch of SJWs told administration that I had a gun because they were mad that I made a Chris-Chan painting (it was for an assignment). I did not get kicked out, but now I have to tell administration everytime I want to do something edgy.

I lost many friends from this and am basically an outcast.
over for edgyartistcels

Talentmogs me

i like the way you drew the skull. rotting out here fr.

Interesting, I like the contrast between the detailed art and the scraggly lines

Interesting, I like the contrast between the detailed art and the scraggly lines
Ty, I was trying to go for a painterly look. Hard to do with digital art.
i like the way you drew the skull. rotting out here fr.
Ty brocel
Talentmogs me
U can get better with practice and time. What really helped me was dissecting my favorite painters methods and styles. I sometimes will do little painting studies of their pieces and try to make it look like theirs.

Larp. Also easy way to doxxx yourself if true. People will know who you are

Nice but stay safe