Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I make a lot of money but still can’t find a woman willing to date me.

• Thread starter GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n
  • Start date
GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

Cursed to be alone. Put me out of my misery.
★★
I make 200k+ a year, I workout a lot and I’m in shape, got my own place and drive a Porsche but still can’t get a date to save my life. I feel like it’s because I’m black. Women here in America hate dating black men because it lowers their social status. Imagine if i was white, girls would be lined up trying to date me. I think I’m better off dead:reeeeee:

Why don't you date a black woman

Im 6'5 a billionare and drive a bugatti but can't find a mate, whats wrong with me????

Joined in 2019 but just start posting now, sleeper agent

Im 6'5 a billionare and drive a bugatti but can't find a mate, whats wrong with me????
JBW is law, sorry boyo.

Life has been quite busy, I’m working a lot so i dont have much time to post.

We'll find you a girlfriend if you give us your credit card number

How tall r u

Images 23

I make 200k+ a year, I workout a lot and I’m in shape, got my own place and drive a Porsche but still can’t get a date to save my life. I feel like it’s because I’m black. Women here in America hate dating black men because it lowers their social status. Imagine if i was white, girls would be lined up trying to date me. I think I’m better off dead:reeeeee:
Send me like 100k so I can retire for the rest of my life in Philippines please.

well I wish I was as a nigger in America so that I could get diversity job kek

send me $50 to atone for your sins of diversityjobmaxxing

I make 200k+ a year
how?

and how old are you?

and IQ if you have been tested?

and how black you really are? (many "black"s in USA aren't that black) I mean black african ancestry percentage.

Even if I get money, i will still be lonely. I want connection

Why'd you delete my post on your profile. :feelsbadman:
Because I can answer you here, my head/face is where my username originates from
You could have also checked the "about" section. :feelsokman:
Yup, I've seen tons of these accounts become more active as of late.
and how black you really are? (many "black"s in USA aren't that black) I mean black african ancestry percentage.
They're mostly African still, they only have 10-20% White DNA in them.
Even if I get money, i will still be lonely. I want connection
Money could, effectively, "buy" this connection in a way.

You are 5'8 and do you think they don't want you because you are black?

Its incredible how niggers think everything people do or not do about them its because their race, they always victimize themselves because of this.

I get 350 a month from the government and I can't find a girlfriend. It makes sense. But I don't understand why I could never be successful with money. I think you need to be a normies to get money in this world or your parents are connected well

make a dating profile where you flex as much of your wealth as possible and you will have endless walled foids and single moms lining up to take your money from you