Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i make 5-6 bucks a day in curryland

tellytubbycel

tellytubbycel

Greycel
my parents send me 125-130 usd every month and I make 5-6 bucks everyday on top of that and my rent is also paid for by my parents
feels good being richpilled, I eat tendies every Wednesday and Friday from KFC

Fucking richcels and their bragging, why don’t you stfu

Money mogs me.

KFC in curryland?
I don't want to imagine how many flies have been deep fried together with the tendies :feelspuke:

I'm a 3' tall aboriginal paraplegic dwarf that works in an African coal mine, but I just so happen to speak English with access to internet and coincidentally found incels.is and made an account.

fuck out of here larper.

Just be honest and say you're an average guy who can't get laid like the rest of us.

my parents send me 125-130 usd every month and I make 5-6 bucks everyday on top of that and my rent is also paid for by my parents
feels good being richpilled, I eat tendies every Wednesday and Friday from KFC
I was confused for a bit but then I realized the exchange rate and purchasing power of US in India is probably really high.

I make like $60 monthly, lmao

Lol imagine living in India and thinking you're rich:feelskek:

Are you a student? 130 doller a month is like 10k INR, barely anything if you life on your own

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back