Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I made up having a girlfriend to appease pressuring brother and mom

G

Guest37263

I said it’s the girl from the pharmacy from our shopping mall, who is a 10/10 super hot 19 year old by the looks of it

I am terrified my brother and his girlfriend are gonna go approach her and be like “so you like our brother King Gigacel?” And she’s going to say she has no idea who that is and the lie will come out.

I told my brother, his girlfriend and my mom I’ve already been on two dates with her.

Family is catastrophically blue pilled and is unable to draw the connection between my face and the hot girl from the pharmacy and how IT DOESNT MATCH LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean "appease?" If they don't like you being incel let them solve the problem.

If your brother and his girlfriend come back saying "she told us she has no idea who you are," tell them the girl is shy and doesn't like people (even family) knowing her personal life like who she's dating so she plays dumb and acts like she doesn't know anything

What do you mean "appease?" If they don't like you being incel let them solve the problem.
They say that I don’t go out to meet girls enough and they every single day keep telling me if I have confidence and optimism I will eventually get girls to fall in love with me and they tell me every single day I need to leave the house cos I won’t find a girl in the basement lmao

>whole family knows and recognises a girl that works at a pharmacy

over for small towncels

Should have told them the truth and dropped the blackpill

I told my parents i had a girlfriend once, got busted when they said "when can we meet her?"

Damn you inquisitive fuckers.

Why would you even bother

you are a fucking idiot. You should tell them that you are an incel and blame them for not raising you properly. You are such a beta OP.

I know that feeling i did same thing several times

They say that I don’t go out to meet girls enough and they every single day keep telling me if I have confidence and optimism I will eventually get girls to fall in love with me and they tell me every single day I need to leave the house cos I won’t find a girl in the basement lmao

Where do they want you to go outside?

I’m not from a small town, I just live next to 4th biggest shopping super centre in the country.
Where do they want you to go outside?
I’m on the brink of tears. I just walked by that pharmacy and the 10/10 girl served me. My heart was broken that I’m not beautiful enough to ever receive and be a part of such wonderful, sensual, spiritually invigorating beauty, and holding back the tears I thanked her for her service and walked out the door with a heavy heart.

I’m trying not to cry. This is agonising. My face ruins everything. I’ll never have romantic happiness ever :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::kys::kys::kys:

Post pic of pharmacutie

Why would you tell them its someone you all know. Should have just made her up completely

Shit man, surely they will find out eventually... when did this happen?

Whenever I used to get asked about girlfriends and marriage from my bluepilled Middle Eastern father, I used to blame it on money.

"I don't have a house of my own, and don't earn much. Let me sort out my shit, then I'll worry about getting married"

Approaching bluepilled parents about lack of girlfriends is like jogging in a minefield.

I make up all kinds of stories about conquests and ex gfs

I’m not from a small town, I just live next to 4th biggest shopping super centre in the country.

I’m on the brink of tears. I just walked by that pharmacy and the 10/10 girl served me. My heart was broken that I’m not beautiful enough to ever receive and be a part of such wonderful, sensual, spiritually invigorating beauty, and holding back the tears I thanked her for her service and walked out the door with a heavy heart.

I’m trying not to cry. This is agonising. My face ruins everything. I’ll never have romantic happiness ever :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::kys::kys::kys:

here is what you need to do and this is real talk my nigga. use the pain.

go to pharmacy girl and say "Hi. I really like you. Can I get your number?"

listen...she's probably going to say "no" but seeing as you're crying and heartbroken anyway you're just confirming the worst.

But then you should say to your mom and bro that she broke up with you and you're pretty heartbroken. and they will leave you alone for a while.

if they ask for details just say you went on a few dates but then she was interested in another guy or something. this will then give you a reason in the future when you continue to be mad at chads

if you do this and they ask pharmacy girl, when she denies it and says you just asked for her number, this will confirm she knows you and they will believe you.

you are a fucking idiot. You should tell them that you are an incel and blame them for not raising you properly. You are such a beta OP.

Why the fuck am I an idiot? It’s not their fault for raising me wrong at all. They raised me incredibly well. Their fault is for giving me an ugly face. They were amazing parents tho

Just fucking tell them you don't want to. Is it that hard?

Why are you riskmaxxing? I tell them that i'm gay.

My parents have accepted my inceldom and are just glad i have not gone on a shooting spree
Why are you riskmaxxing? I tell them that i'm gay.
Thats alpha. I wish I could do this i would probably get a boyfriend in the process

that's crazy you're still in that phase, just tell them how you're having trouble with it and it's bothering you, then they'll immediately start telling you not to worry about it and that it doesn't matter, and that will be the new nag alloted to you

very often family just wants to nag you about something, not actually help

Why lie to your family about this? If they don't like you being incel, that's their problem, not yours. And if they try to hit you with bluepilled nonsense, there's plenty of stats on this site you can show them to open their eyes.

My heart was broken that I’m not beautiful enough to ever receive and be a part of such wonderful, sensual, spiritually invigorating beauty

This makes me angry. Stop this cucked behaviour. This creature is nothing but a worthless hole. Stop praising them. There is nothing special about them.

I said it’s the girl from the pharmacy from our shopping mall, who is a 10/10 super hot 19 year old by the looks of it

I am terrified my brother and his girlfriend are gonna go approach her and be like “so you like our brother King Gigacel?” And she’s going to say she has no idea who that is and the lie will come out.

I told my brother, his girlfriend and my mom I’ve already been on two dates with her.

Family is catastrophically blue pilled and is unable to draw the connection between my face and the hot girl from the pharmacy and how IT DOESNT MATCH LOL
If you have to "appease" someone you've already got more significant issues to deal with, at the level of psychological complex. That said, for the sake of argument, you should have made up someone they would never know or be able to directly contact. Of course, this advice is past its usefulness by now.

Anywho, moving forward: They'll probably bring it up to her at some point. I'd come clean sooner than later.

I did that once. I said my neighbor was my girlfriend. It backfired. The whole class (13 kids) came to my house, and they approached the girl. She was the only young girl there, so they knew who it was. This was in 1977.

I did that once. I said my neighbor was my girlfriend. It backfired. The whole class (13 kids) came to my house, and they approached the girl. She was the only young girl there, so they knew who it was. This was in 1977.

How was the 70s and 80s compared to today?

Thats gonna be a very unpleasant conversation

I know the feeling....Do they lie and say you're "handsome?"
Yes endlessly, especially about my eye area (negative canthal tilt, quite severe).

“NO DONT STRESS ABOUT IT, you have the sweetest little blue eyes! Girls will fall in love with them!”
Why lie to your family about this? If they don't like you being incel, that's their problem, not yours. And if they try to hit you with bluepilled nonsense, there's plenty of stats on this site you can show them to open their eyes.
I show statistics to family and they have the audacity to get frustrated at ME for “not understanding” that only shallow girls do this and the best kinds of girls truly value your personality and how sweet you are.

Yes endlessly, especially about my eye area (negative canthal tilt, quite severe).

“NO DONT STRESS ABOUT IT, you have the sweetest little blue eyes! Girls will fall in love with them!”
My mom does it all the time
"Oh you're just being negative"
Dude I get dirty looks from girls all the time and i'm a social outcast

I show statistics to family and they have the audacity to get frustrated at ME for “not understanding” that only shallow girls do this and the best kinds of girls truly value your personality and how sweet you are.
That sounds like the most bluepilled advice ever, I feel for you OP.

IMG 0059

you dun goofed, now you have to play the game of pretend

It'll eventually backfire.

What tangle web of lies you're weaving, just tell them it didn't work out before they find out you're full of shit.

I always tell people I’m a virgin

People can't mind their damned business, unless they're setting up dates for you they should pipe down.

Just buy a doll and say she is your girlfriend. If I was low inhib enough I would bring my doll to the dinner table.