Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I made pizza for breakfast because i was bored

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
20231228 113036

looking big yummy brocel

Pizza on bread with tuna and olives tastes great

How'd you make it?

How'd you make it?
I was at the grocery store and I bought shredded cheese, pepperoni, and a jar of tomato sauce. I also bought white Italian bread. I added all of the toppings on the bread and I put it in my toaster for like 15 minutes.
I made the sauce by melting butter, I added garlic powder and sprinkled some salt on the melted butter.

I finished the pizza already. It tastes really good with the garlic sauce that I made
too bad i aint got an oven

i would make serbian pizza

Garlic sauce. I dip the pizza with the sauce to give it extra flavor
Fuck yeah! Love garlic.

I could realistically see this in a fancy restraunt. Maybe a 10$ meal or whatever but still, good job dude!

Cool, enjoy your pizza broski

Never had Serbian pizza what comes on it?
its not like an official pizza

but i would throw everything there that us serbs eat on a daily basis

bro if i get an oven you will get a tag in my first pizzapost

Fuck yeah! Love garlic.

I could realistically see this in a fancy restraunt. Maybe a 10$ meal or whatever but still, good job dude!
It's very cheap to make. All you have to do is grab butter, and melt it in thr microwave for a fee seconds. Then you add salt and garlic powder and mix it

its not like an official pizza

but i would throw everything there that us serbs eat on a daily basis

bro if i get an oven you will get a tag in my first pizzapost
Nice :feelsokman:

It's very cheap to make. All you have to do is grab butter, and melt it in thr microwave for a fee seconds. Then you add salt and garlic powder and mix it
Don't usually do dipping sauces but I might do that as a poor man's garlic bread sometime.

Don't usually do dipping sauces but I might do that as a poor man's garlic bread sometime.
Poor man's garlic bread is very delicious, it doesn't have to be anything fancy

Poor man's garlic bread is very delicious
fuck yeah

I usually would just make a special spread, refridgerate it then pop it in the oven, but this seems like itd be quicker

It looks good man
I was at the grocery store and I bought shredded cheese, pepperoni, and a jar of tomato sauce. I also bought white Italian bread. I added all of the toppings on the bread and I put it in my toaster for like 15 minutes.
I made the sauce by melting butter, I added garlic powder and sprinkled some salt on the melted butter.
Skills

I add powdered garlic to many dishes. Brings out the taste without having to use unhealthy salt.

How was it?

Wish i could cook like that as my parents still spoon feed me

Looks like good, pizzacel

Keep these posts going I like the food cope

looks like salami on bread with a bowl of piss

Incel pizza = crust hard as rock. That's how i cook my pizza. Maybe i should learn how to make actual good tasting pizza, since ordering it cost way too much in a current economy. Biggest problem is that normie shops no longer sell actual pepperoni but a disgusting salami that mixes beef and pork with countless chemicals :feelspuke:

Last edited:
sometimes I toast pepperoni and have it as a snack

But that's a very unhealthy snack. I'm on a diet rn because I don't want to develop diabetes
but you’re eating cheese, sauce, egg yolk etc

pizza every now and then is great cope but it bloats me up big time.

all that fat, sodium, and water retention.

Did you go to Ralphs?