Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I made my mom cry

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Ive been disabled for 3 years now.

I rot in bed all day, my mom came to me and told me i smell like shit and should shower more.

I kept ignoring her, she kept nagging nagging until i raised my voice.

She changed the subject to how useless i am and every person has pain im nothing special. And i need to.live with it and go back to work and that im a pussy and kept shouting at me.

I told her to shut up and explain myself and my problem and how the dr literally told her ur son is paralyzed but his nerves are too strong thats why he can still move.

She wouldnt believe me nor my dad and kept shouting.

I stood up shouted at her back and jumped her she got scared and told me ok ok ill shut up.

I kicked a minitable, and broke it in half.

You put her in her place tbh, she'll leave you alone for a while at least now (hopefully)

How capable are you of moving your body? Would it be possible to have a work from home job? Do you get welfare? You could qualify if you're truly disabled.

what disabled you have?

Ive been disabled for 3 years now.

I rot in bed all day, my mom came to me and told me i smell like shit and should shower more.

I kept ignoring her, she kept nagging nagging until i raised my voice.

She changed the subject to how useless i am and every person has pain im nothing special. And i need to.live with it and go back to work and that im a pussy and kept shouting at me.

I told her to shut up and explain myself and my problem and how the dr literally told her ur son is paralyzed but his nerves are too strong thats why he can still move.

She wouldnt believe me nor my dad and kept shouting.

I stood up shouted at her back and jumped her she got scared and told me ok ok ill shut up.

Why are they always like this???

How capable are you of moving your body? Would it be possible to have a work from home job? Do you get welfare? You could qualify if you're truly disabled.
I cant work with my injuries.

No disability benefits in my country. Even if the dr advocates for me that im disabled you get nothing.

If you dont have anyone to take care of you. You just die.

Im a burden on my parents but i cant do anything.

I told my dad many times to kill me or let me buy drugs to kill myself, he doesnt want to.

I tried to last year and failed and he caught me while failing.

But what he wants is to nag me everyday to get up and forget im in pain 24/7.

artworks-uA3Xg9xczcZ6xTVi-c3iI2A-t500x500.jpg

You put her in her place tbh, she'll leave you alone for a while at least now (hopefully)
Afraid of what will happen when my dad comes and see the table.

If he tries to annoy me, im killing him

If you're able to fight your parents, you should be able to make use of yourself, garbage man.

If you're able to fight your parents, you should be able to make use of yourself, garbage man.
Most disabled people can move for an hour or two in the day unless they are completely paralyzed.

Doesnt mean i can handle a 9 hours job everyday GrAYnigger

Spine injury and nerves
I guy in the family have the same problem he was drunk and he was driving a motorcycle so u know lol the dr lost hope tbh with u and told him that he will never walk again lol after a year he now can walk normally so man try to do something about that fucked up disability

Most disabled people can move for an hour or two in the day unless they are completely paralyzed.

Doesnt mean i can handle a 9 hours job everyday GrAYnigger

Look for something online. At least stop smelling like khara.

I guy in the family have the same problem he was drunk and he was driving a motorcycle so u know lol the dr lost hope tbh with u and told him that he will never walk again lol after a year he now can walk normally so man try to do something about that fucked up disability
Facts. Grammercell spitting.

Bro if you see me from 3 years i was 44kg im now 53kg and i made alot of improvements but my parents still give me shit and nobody understands.

I just need more time and to endure but nobody fucking understands.

And drs dont care about your health they just wana get paid.

My arm was literally dead. It looked like a skeleton arm 3 years ago. Now its better i can move it.

Im gona make a full recovery i just need time and to endure the pain and insomnia

When do you think you can make a full recovery

When do you think you can make a full recovery
Everyone keeps asking me this irl. I really dont know its not like i am happy losing my life like this.

But i think i still need 2 months of hell.

Then find a free psych ward to help me quit lyrica.

Everyone keeps asking me this irl. I really dont know its not like i am happy losing my life like this.

But i think i still need 2 months of hell.

Then find a free psych ward to help me quit lyrica.
Why go to a pysch ward, isn't that a horrible place

Bro if you see me from 3 years i was 44kg im now 53kg
My arm was literally dead. It looked like a skeleton arm 3 years ago
So you did improve happy to hear that I thought you didn't do shit at all because LoL having a fucked up face I can live with that
but disabled nah bro, its a shity situation to be in especially if u r not rich :feelsrope:and the worst part is toilets giving the pitty face
Im gona make a full recovery
good luck brocel
drs dont care about your health they just wana get paid
but at least they do there job tbh

but at least they do there job tbh
They dont ive been to 16. Once they get a hard case thwy dismiss it or tell you that you are mentally ill.

Out of 100 drs you will meet 1 that still has humanity left in him

No, its actually a good place if you are a drug addict and you wana get better, they help you.
I see. All you can do is wait I guess. Always take care of your health man, go to appointments properly.

Mods give him some vip pass, poor guy already living in hell on earth

How the fuck do you NEET in muslim countries are you from some rich petrol family in Quatar jfl

Jump on a dinghy to bongland they invite immigrants with open arms. Either you’ll drown and become a shaheed or you’ll make it and be put in a 5 star hotel with the other rapefugees