Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I made my mom cry

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I showed her a result from this test I did, I was pretty proud of it. And then she started bawling and wouldn't tell me why.

Wtf??? Now my Dad and her arguing.

Here's the score:

Screenshot 2022 05 18 115129 AM

She probably regretted all the times she amoked and drank during her pregnancy

My mom didn't cry at my retard test scores but I did.

Ah I see, attempting to NEETmaxx eh?

:feelshmm:

My mom didn't cry at my retard test scores but I did.

"Retardation" only applies to females. Males are, on occasion, intellectually-disabled, as my younger half-cousin is.

Based memory IQ.

She'll know how to treat you right from here on out.

My Dad just started packing his stuff, he won't even look at me.:feelsbadman:

Isn't 70 IQ the threshold for retardation?

They are arguing over who’s fault it is :feelskek:

Who’s genetics caused your 70s IQ

Robert's, as well as my half-aunt's. She had dyslexia as a child and struggled with basic knowledge.

Everytime i succeed at something, my parents barely notice it, but whenever i fail they make a big deal out of it:feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Everytime i succeed at something, my parents barely notice it, but whenever i fail they make a big deal out of it:feelsrope::feelsrope:.

I succeeded at denigrating my half-relatives. Mother realized that it was much better for us to live separately from them.

My parents would be surprised if I actually did something, their expectations are low.

I guess the chances of me being high iq are so infinite, that anything else seems absurd. :bigbrain:

Still much greater than Shannon's, or Elizabeth's.

YEAH! FUCK SHANNON AND ELIZABETH!!

It's not too surprising, given that my half-aunt was dyslexic and never earned a simple driving license.

youre not 70 iq you fucking moron. you wouldnt be able to read or write. youre probably like 105ish

FUCFUCCKKKKKKKKLKKLKKLKLKKKLpmce3wmklcmk'wec
wec
e

IU HATRE BLIVINg FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

PLEASE KILL ME :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: