Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I made my foid coworker pay for parking this morning

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Happy Friday brocels,

I acted like a pimp and made my foid coworker pay for parking today while we were in the company car. I had to go to a marketing event downtown, and of course parking was super Jew, $20 to park the company car.

I had done all the driving, moving heavy stuff, living life on hard-mode, I didn’t want to pay, even though our company eventually pays us back. So this morning at the kiosk, I pulled up - of course the person working inside the kiosk was a niggress.

The niggress checked her phone between cars.

“Can we pay later?”, I asked.

“No, you can pay now?”, replied the niggress.

“How much is it - $20?”, I said pretending to be surprised.

“Do you have $20?”, I asked my foid coworker.

Of course, like a foid living life on dog-mode, she had the money in her account. Her dad probably gives her a nice monthly allowance. She gave me her card, I handed it to the niggress, the bill was paid, and the event went great!

Heil Saint ER and Saint JD

Happy Friday brocels,

I acted like a pimp and made my foid coworker pay for parking today while we were in the company car. I had to go to a marketing event downtown, and of course parking was super Jew, $20 to park the company car.

I had done all the driving, moving heavy stuff, living life on hard-mode, I didn’t want to pay, even though our company eventually pays us back. So this morning at the kiosk, I pulled up - of course the person working inside the kiosk was a niggress.

The niggress checked her phone between cars.

“Can we pay later?”, I asked.

“No, you can pay now?”, replied the niggress.

“How much is it - $20?”, I said pretending to be surprised.

“Do you have $20?”, I asked my foid coworker.

Of course, like a foid living life on dog-mode, she had the money in her account. Her dad probably gives her a nice monthly allowance. She gave me her card, I handed it to the niggress, the bill was paid, and the event went great!

Heil Saint ER and Saint JD
Even better than getting laid.