Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I made my first song cover and posted it on YouTube.

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★
I've made multiple posts here talking about how much I hate Ado, how she sings, who she is as a person, and what she stands for. I hate her with every fiber of my being. If it were up to me, I would see her and her family executed. I've always wanted to try and compare to her, so if I have to do this in order to get just a little bit closer to one day surpassing the slut, I'll gladly do it.

When I came to this forum, I felt happiness in finally being able to relate to others who were like me. And because of that, I've always wanted to share everything that I do with you.

Also this is to spite the ITcucks.

(I know my singing isn't that good, but I still wanted to try and make a cover of my own...)

"For my brocels over at incels.is"

Based

Cover me bro, I'm going in

"For my brocels over at incels.is"

Based
Of course, like I said, I want to contribute to this forum, the forum that is one of the few sources of happiness in my life. I want to bring more than just the same generic posts we get every day, and I hope to start with this.

Cover me bro, I'm going in
Music Video Tech GIF by Epitaph Records

I've made multiple posts here talking about how much I hate Ado, how she sings, who she is as a person, and what she stands for. I hate her with every fiber of my being. If it were up to me, I would see her and her family executed. I've always wanted to try and compare to her, so if I have to do this in order to get just a little bit closer to one day surpassing the slut, I'll gladly do it.

When I came to this forum, I felt happiness in finally being able to relate to others who were like me. And because of that, I've always wanted to share everything that I do with you.

(I know my singing isn't that good, but I still wanted to try and make a cover of my own...)

wasn't your greatest proform but keep it up

Fucking based ngl atleast you’re trying i’ll give you that

What anime does to a nigga

This is a hard song to sing, props to you for making a cover

wasn't your greatest proform but keep it up
Yeah, I probably should have spent more time on it. I just wanted to get something out since I've never done it before, and I always keep worrying about the finer details.

Based

Zased, keep it up brocel :feelsautistic:

This is a hard song to sing, props to you for making a cover
Thank you, although I can certainly tell it's not the greatest.

What do you think I could have improved on? As of now, I'm quite lost on what I should focus on improving, since I don't really have anyone to listen to my singing. Any critique would be appreciated, constructive or not, I don't mind.

Thank you, although I can certainly tell it's not the greatest.

What do you think I could have improved on? As of now, I'm quite lost on what I should focus on improving, since I don't really have anyone to listen to my singing. Any critique would be appreciated, constructive or not, I don't mind.
Your voice does go off the rail at times, try conquering that with enough practice

Your voice does go off the rail at times, try conquering that with enough practice
Yes, you're certainly correct...

No matter, as you said practice will remedy that.

It's odd though. I don't know why whenever I record my own singing, I seem to sing much worse. In the shower, in my room, practically anywhere that isn't a microphone, I could swear that my singing sounds much nicer.

Singer.is

The voicepill is brutal!
"Foids love Deep voice" is a low tier misconception
But usually in my opinion Voice can get deeper (relative from the original tone) by just constantly using steroids
Because higher T-level changes the thickness of Vocal cords in any man.

"Foids love Deep voice" is a low tier misconception
But usually in my opinion Voice can get deeper (relative from the original tone) by just constantly using steroids
Because higher T-level changes the thickness of Vocal cords in any man.
The voice doesn't matter too much I'd say. I'm sure that they prefer deeper voices, but if Chad has a high-pitched voice, they'll still love him anyway.

The voice doesn't matter too much I'd say. I'm sure that they prefer deeper voices, but if Chad has a high-pitched voice, they'll still love him anyway
Brutal
"Foids only love Chad,other are Subhuman and NPC".

Yeah... it's not the best... I concede that...
By the way try changing the lyrics
So it would rhyme better also try learning how to use a digital music workstations so you can make your own instrumentals
Of course I will help you out when I get better at writing harmonies

By the way try changing the lyrics
So it would rhyme better also try learning how to use a digital music workstations so you can make your own instrumentals
Of course I will help you out when I get better at writing harmonies
Yeah! I though about writing my own lyrics over and over, but I never really know how to start. Whenever I end up writing them, it sounds rather ridiculous and I end up just scrapping it.

Jestermaxxing.

Bravo ! Superb and majestic.

“For my brocels over at incels.is” :feelsautistic: