Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I made it to IT and a foid called me handsome

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★
saw this thread about a female infiltrator who was going around posting in threads that were featured in IT so remembering her username posting in my thread I went digging.
sure enough here I am

here's an incel in denial not understanding that women can smile at you out of politeness while hating your guts
Screenshot 2024 07 12 at 21 54 20 Incel gets a hobby Sounds good right No the hobby is sexual

here's a female and the IT OP (definitely male, possibly troon) implying they find me physically attractive
Screenshot 2024 07 12 at 21 57 23 Incel gets a hobby Sounds good right No the hobby is sexual

they don't know I'm 5'3

Your personality is just stored in your height, that's all

Is your profile you? And are you doing a bit from Taxi Driver?

Is your profile you? And are you doing a bit from Taxi Driver?
the profile is me, I've never seen Taxi Driver but I've seen Drive, what bit are you referring to?

saw this thread about a female infiltrator who was going around posting in threads that were featured in IT so remembering her username posting in my thread I went digging.
sure enough here I am

here's an incel in denial not understanding that women can smile at you out of politeness while hating your guts
View attachment 1197683
here's a female and the IT OP (definitely male, possibly troon) implying they find me physically attractive
View attachment 1197685
they don't know I'm 5'3

These comments are literally undecipherable, to what standard are they holding personality to, but of course it's most likely a "Just be a decent fucking person" with some clap emoji's in between or something. what a useless affair.

Brutal height pill

I hate how they took gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid as a point for looks not mattering and it being all about personality like your body is all there is to attractiveness and that genetic factors aren't the main factor in it, most of us would not be here if we could significantly improve our attractiveness through effort alone

I hate how they took gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid as a point for looks not mattering and it being all about personality like your body is all there is to attractiveness and that genetic factors aren't the main factor in it, most of us would not be here if we could significantly improve our attractiveness through effort alone
to women looks don't matter*

*unless you're ugly or short

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back