Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I Made IT Accept The Heightpill

Jesus christ nobody wants manlet sperm lol

It's just a preference sweaty.

I saw that thread, "I-I'M SURE HEIGHT IS THE REASON TEEHEE SILLY INKWELL" I was like are they not aware you can't donate if you're manlet? They literally won't accept it.
These people are complete fucking idiots

I'm in the screenshot jfl

I saw that thread, "I-I'M SURE HEIGHT IS THE REASON TEEHEE SILLY INKWELL" I was like are they not aware you can't donate if you're manlet? They literally won't accept it.
These people are complete fucking idiots
One of them called me obese doritos and mountain dew user lmao I am not even close to that. I'm a gymmaxxer and have fit body.

No Skippy. You can't donate sperm because your blood type is Mountain Dew and there's so much Dorito dust on your hands that you physically can't get a good enough grip on the shaft to get the sperm into the cup.

They'll delete their own post soon

No Skippy. You can't donate sperm because your blood type is Mountain Dew and there's so much Dorito dust on your hands that you physically can't get a good enough grip on the shaft to get the sperm into the cup.
One of them called me obese doritos and mountain dew user lmao I am not even close to that. I'm a gymmaxxer and have fit body.
He is probably an obese cuck

Imagine if a shop literally prohibited black people of entering, then a black person complained about it and the answer they got was:
YEAAH I'M SURE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU BEING A CRIMINAL HAHA...
SORRY BUT THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, YOU JUST STINK!
PRETTY SURE YOU WERE JUST HARASSING PEOPLE WEREN'T YOU
HUHH THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE..

Imagine if a shop literally prohibited black people of entering, then a black person complained about it and the answer they got was:
YEAAH I'M SURE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU BEING A CRIMINAL HAHA...
SORRY BUT THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, YOU JUST STINK!
PRETTY SURE YOU WERE JUST HARASSING PEOPLE WEREN'T YOU
HUHH THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE..
Absolute state of IT :lul:

Just the sperm bank pill

Absolute state of IT :lul:
Totally your race, and not literally everything else about you.
these people make no sense
You can't enter because you're too incompetent to read labels and you'd still fail whether you're black or white
Yeah, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it has nothing to do with his race at all.
No Blackie. You can't donate sperm because your blood type is watermelon and there's so much KFC spice on your hands that you physically can't get a good enough grip on the door handle to open the door

Honestly why should we care about the lives of normies if this is how much they care about us, if when we share anything bad that happened in our lives it OUR FAULT no matter what and we just have to deal with it. They have no empathy for us whatsoever. We should be rioting out there but the cops would have permission to kill us for being ugly and all normies would say is "Good riddance"

Based, sperm pill is brutal

Totally your race, and not literally everything else about you.
these people make no sense
You can't enter because you're too incompetent to read labels and you'd still fail whether you're black or white
Yeah, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it has nothing to do with his race at all.
No Blackie. You can't donate sperm because your blood type is watermelon and there's so much KFC spice on your hands that you physically can't get a good enough grip on the door handle to open the door

Honestly why should we care about the lives of normies if this is how much they care about us, if when we share anything bad that happened in our lives it OUR FAULT no matter what and we just have to deal with it. They have no empathy for us whatsoever. We should be rioting out there but the cops would have permission to kill us for being ugly and all normies would say is "Good riddance"
bettER CHOices

Jfl no genetic abnormalities Is a requirement what does that even mean

It's not your height, bro. I bet that if you confidently walked into a sperm bank and were able to recite feminist literature, they would happily accept your sperm. :feelstastyman:

Being Manlet = Having bad personality
And therefore you can't donate your sperm.

BLACKPILL COMES TO COLLECT :lul::lul:
They can’t deny it anymore

Sperm banks won't accept it because women won't accept it. That's the thing these IT retards need to realize, if women actually liked short men and they even preferred short men, then they would take sperm donations from those shorter guys. But they don't. Also: in some places you can't donate sperm if you don't have higher education, you can't have mental illnesses etc etc etc etc. Why? Because women don't want those men anyway. In Brazil the women literally only want blue eyed tall guys

The blackpill always finds you no matter how soy you are

The blackpill always finds you no matter how soy you are

Thank you. I'll start with the IQpill.

Himself

WRONG dumb incel, it's clearly your personality. the sperm bank workers can tell your personality when they sample your sperm donation

little by little, they realize the true nature

Some dumbfucks still thought it was because of your personality before other IT corrected them

‘It’s because all short men “just so happen” to have bad personalities while all tall men “just so happen” to have good personalities, so the sperm banks are actually selecting based on personality (which height is simply an indicator of), they are totally not selecting based on height itself’

This is the kind of low iq argument you can expect from these low iq people.

This is the reason that when mass murders happen, I don’t feel any sympathy whatsoever. In order to feel sympathy, I’d need to first view these people as human beings, but when they are THAT low iq, I don’t see them as being any better than rats and cockroaches (in terms of intelligence). Do you feel sad when you see rats and cockroaches being killed?

Last edited:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yuy1w6/im_totally_sure_thats_the_only_reason/iwdr0fh/

They're literally supporting eugenics. B-But your genes don't matter just improve your personality inkwell :soy:

Then what the hell is that stupid bitch doing in IT?? If you(bitch) believe that good genes are more important than good personality, then don't give false platitudes about being good you stupid low iq piece of shit.
Go and kill yourself dirty waste of space.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yuy1w6/im_totally_sure_thats_the_only_reason/iwdr0fh/

They're literally supporting eugenics. B-But your genes don't matter just improve your personality inkwell :soy:

These are the same people who in one case will be saying that women select men based on their genetics because they want their offspring to be healthy and have the best chance of survival.

And then the next day they’ll be saying that female mate selection has nothing to do with genetics but rather it’s all about “personality”, which is completely opposite to what they said the day before.

These people are so low iq, that I feel embarrassed to even be the same species as them.

We live in a world where low iq animals like these stupid retard normies get to have sex, meanwhile high iq and enlightened men are living a sexless life just because they happened to be born unattractive

Clown world, this is the reason I feel joy when these low iq vermin get killed in high numbers (I’m totally talking about video games, not real life obviously).

Last edited:
Then what the hell is that stupid bitch doing in IT?? If you(bitch) believe that good genes are more important than good personality, then don't give false platitudes about being good you stupid low iq piece of shit.
Go and kill yourself dirty waste of space.

There is no consistency to what they say, they keep making contradictory statements without even realising it, this is what happens when a person is extremely low iq, I can’t even view them as human beings at that point.

Physically they may be human, but in terms of their level of consciousness and self-awareness, they are even lower than a dog, these people have the same level of sentience as rats and cockroaches

Last edited: