Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made into cucktears

Maybe some day I'll make it there.

I just have to say something they want to hear.

"I tipped my fedora at a foid and she didn't suck my dick on the spot! So I killed her and went back home to my mom's basement where there were chicken nuggets waiting for me. Stupid foids"

rejoicing when one is making it into IT is low T trait

Oh yes :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: I think it's the first time one of my posts has been posted in there, I like it because it means I triggered someone so much he (or she) felt the need of putting it on a soyit eco chamber so they can laugh at me kek.
BASED:feelsokman:!
rejoicing when one is making it into IT is low T trait
Making it on to IT is a badge of honour. If you said something that was so 'disturbing' and 'extreme' that IT highlights it, then you are based.

Making it on to IT is a badge of honour. If you said something that was so 'disturbing' and 'extreme' that IT highlights it, then you are based.
no.
pretending like IT doesnt exist is the real badge of honour.
they are a bunch cucks and dykes who do nothing but shit on Incels. they are so Irrelevant its pointless to even talk about them.
people need to stop posting IT posts from reddit here.

having foid friends aint gay, they usually just trying to fuck the foid.

You made it there i think. I like this pfp because it triggers them :feelsLSD:
Yes it's very based. They are Pepe-phobic and a decapitated Kween is a simp/soy's worst nightmare

Did you make it yourself?

people need to stop posting IT posts from reddit here.
I generally agree that we should stop giving them so much undeserved attention, but making it on there is pretty epic, in my opinion.

Congratulations! :feelsautistic:

Oh GOD.... Guys.. Gu...GUYS FFFFFFFFFFFFUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

UH...uh....uh..*Snort*... Guys..

AEUGHGGHHHHHH

Guys... I...uhhh... Made it to IT Guys...

congrats you are famous now can you sign my IT sucks ass boxers

Read the comments there and it is just another case of "hurr durr blackpill is wrong because of my anecdotal experience:soy:". Just so many anecdotes desperately trying to prove us wrong. There was a guy that claimed he talked about these things:
Anime, Dungeons and Dragons, Magic the Gather, Red Dead Redemption 2, Critical Role, Podcasts, Books, Fandoms, Politics, Tae-kwon-do, baseball, softball...

Did he expect us to go "Hmm, so it is possible to use foids for something other than secks. Time to try my luck with some foid close to me, other than ma of course I'm not incestuous!" and be grateful for his lying ass because he showed us "the light"? :feelshaha:

Wow I just read the top post reply by BlueJr8 and it's so cringe. Reads like an autist larping as a psychology student who grossly exaggerates his own experience with women trying to lecture others

That thread was based.

I didnt know it existed anymore

The best black pills are the ones IT won't touch tbh. :blackpill:

Is this some sort of rites of passage on here? i never check IT to see if i'm on there mostly because i'd like to give them the least amount of attention as possible.

anyone wanna get featured on IT? just post bait for them I guess..