Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I made friends with a whore today

@Vendetta @StonePath @Copexodius Maximus You fags are too early to call me a fakecel, wait till (if) I ascend.

Your message is one message among millions of other messages from other men; just a droplet in an ocean of water.

You won't receive a reply, because she won't see your message.

Anyway, she followed me back and responded to my message. It's a generic response so we'll see how this goes. I will try to do my best.

Anyway, she followed me back and responded to my message. It's a generic response so we'll see how this goes. I will try to do my best.
nigga you got a response? wanna sit with me and give me the play by play?

nigga you got a response? wanna sit with me and give me the play by play?
Tbh I just talk normally with them. Like literally small talk. Just don't be rude and look social. Don't be afraid to start the convo, and you can add in more "spicy stuff" (i.e. something that makes you interesting) later. Sometimes they get weirded out or don't know what to think if you start with what makes you interesting right away. AND DON'T LET THE CONVERSATION DIE EVEN IF YOU RISK SOUNDING STUPID.

Doesn't mean you're a fakecel. They view shortcels as non threatening and often cuck them into being neo gay friends they can use for free therapy.
if you're a truecel people don't even want to be friends with you

try
Tbh I just talk normally with them. Like literally small talk. Just don't be rude and look social. Don't be afraid to start the convo, and you can add in more "spicy stuff" (i.e. something that makes you interesting) later. Sometimes they get weirded out or don't know what to think if you start with what makes you interesting right away. AND DON'T LET THE CONVERSATION DIE EVEN IF YOU RISK SOUNDING STUPID
try flirting with her nigga

I will, I just don't want to look like someone who just wants to get in her pants right away.
if you ascend, you can finally escape this hell hole and be free

looking forward to not seeing you next week

Avg 2024 truecel

You won't receive a reply, because she won't see your message.
And even if he does , it will just mean that she want him just be an orbiter

Grape her (in video game).

Joined Jan 1 2024 jfl it's always little faggots like you who joined a few weeks or months before and quoting join date, how does it feel to have joined at the last second and not be a 2023cel.
I don't give a shit about join dates.

Grape her
Like this?
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

i cant say for sure but you sound like a normie. this forum is for truecels. whatever i dont care if you stay on this forum you were always nice to me

She looked and seemed like a normal art hoe. We chatted a bit, I got her IG, and now I see it's full of her half-naked pictures :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I sent her a message but I doubt I'll get a response :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Post her instagram on here

Mogs me for getting to talk to foids. I am ignored by them both online and irl.

i cant say for sure but you sound like a normie. this forum is for truecels. whatever i dont care if you stay on this forum you were always nice to me
@Efiliste yea this forum is for foid truceles only

She looked and seemed like a normal art hoe. We chatted a bit, I got her IG, and now I see it's full of her half-naked pictures :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I sent her a message but I doubt I'll get a response :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You shouldn't be here. Leave this website