Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I made foid cry

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
Maybe some of you remember my story about 10/10 foid on my workplace

Today she was working with elderly client but couldn't do it properly. Client became negative and foid started to throw a tantrum. I was sitting in kitchen this moment

Then my boss asks me to take this client instead of the bitch

So I did it. Client had a very easy question

Then I bursted in the kitchen screaming "THIS WAS TOO EASY AND STILL YOU COULDN'T DO THIS?!?!?"

and then bitch bursted into tears

i hope she's gonna fall in love with you like in those gay romcoms yall niggas watch :feelsaww:

Last edited:
You handled it well! :lul::lul:

Congrats brocel

She probably banged tinder chad that night to get through this, now she feels empowered once more

Today she was working with elderly client but couldn't do it properly. Client became negative and foid started to throw a tantrum. I was sitting in kitchen this moment

Then I bursted in the kitchen screaming "THIS WAS TOO EASY AND STILL YOU COULDN'T DO THIS?!?!?"

Hahah they are so fragile

Foids tend to meltdown when they are proven to be good for nothing but their looks.

She will say you harassed her and you will get terminated

tell her her tears are your fuel

Well she obviously sounds like she has mental problems right there.

Should have handed her a fresh pile of shit covered in semen

Classic attractive foid moment. The smallest pressure over the most trivial things can make them have a meltdown.

Did she try to suck you off for some training tips?

Foids tend to meltdown when they are proven to be good for nothing but their looks.
They either go crazy or deny objective facts. Either way they are like 6 year old sociopathic children and shouldn't have any rights at all.

based keep tormenting the stupid bitch :feelshaha: