Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I made a whore seethe

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
She was in the gym being a whore trying to act strong. She saw me. One of the only high T males in the entire gym and she instantly started acting aggressive with her 5kg dumbbells. Jfl I kept saying whore out loudly , no one hears me because everyone has earphones in anyway. I don’t care if they do anyway. Fucking whore bitch. Even her walk was aggressive as if she had some pent up rage from hER hard life :foidSoy: . Fucking whore you wouldn’t last a millisecond in my shoes or in the position of any male. Fucking whore

She was in the gym being a whore trying to act strong. She saw me. One of the only high T males in the entire gym and she instantly started acting aggressive with her 5kg dumbbells. Jfl I kept saying whore out loudly , no one hears me because everyone has earphones in anyway. I don’t care if they do anyway. Fucking whore bitch. Even her walk was aggressive as if she had some pent up rage from hER hard life :foidSoy: . Fucking whore you wouldn’t last a millisecond in my shoes or in the position of any male. Fucking whore
:lul:no way you actually did this

Based as fuck if true

Based AF. Well done. Hope that you are telling the truth.

Record it the next time. It would be enough lifefuel for days :feelsthink:

foids should accept the fact that they worthless gender

Record it the next time. It would be enough lifefuel for days :feelsthink:
One day I will do it to a bitch walking past on the street. I’ll tag everyone when I do

Why does this sound like a larp

She probably had defecated a lot of blood from her bussy aka period

TBH how would she even know it’s directed at her? You could very well be upset with an ex or something.
The fact she was mad about it shows she’s indeed a whore.

Aren’t you worried they’re gonna kick you out.

TBH how would she even know it’s directed at her? You could very well be upset with an ex or something.
The fact she was mad about it shows she’s indeed a whore.
yeah I don’t know tbh if she knew it was directed at her or not. People probably thought I was talking about an ex yeah. Idc eithER way
Aren’t you worried they’re gonna kick you out.
it wasn’t loud enough. Like I said there’s music playing in the gym and everyone has earphones in too

Based. Hopefully your presence ruined her day, maybe even her week.

What was her reaction? Did she immediatlely act submissive?

What was her reaction? Did she immediatlely act submissive?
She tried to act aggressive and strong but then she left because she realised that I can lift 10x the weight she can without even trying. She went to a different part of the gym to find some validation

She tried to act aggressive and strong but then she left because she realised that I can lift 10x the weight she can without even trying. She went to a different part of the gym to find some validation
Based story ngl :feelsokman: . I wish i could stand up for myself like that