Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made a video about PUA

Do you have any new insights on the subject or are you just regurgitating the same shit from this forum and channels like rehab room? :feelshehe:

Do you have any new insights on the subject or are you just regurgitating the same shit from this forum and channels like rehab room? :feelshehe:
Have you considered jumping off the roof of a nearby building?

Have you considered jumping off the roof of a nearby building?
Bro I am just asking because I don't want to waste my time if it's a water video. I will watch it and subscribe if it's worthwhile :feelsokman:

Bro I am just asking because I don't want to waste my time if it's a water video. I will watch it and subscribe if it's worthwhile :feelsokman:
I speak of some of my personal experience trying PUA if that interest you

I speak of some of my personal experience trying PUA if that interest you
I watched it. It's alright. Mix of water and good takes here and there. Hyperbased take at 7:40 :feelsYall:

Two points of criticism for you:
1.) The video quality is shit even at 1080p. I know it's not the main focus of the video but why is it like that jfl
2.) It's a bad idea to shoehorn religion into blackpill videos. Pretty sure like 80%+ of us are atheist or agnostic. Even then there are religions beside Christianity.

I watched it. It's alright. Mix of water and good takes here and there. Hyperbased take at 7:40 :feelsYall:

Two points of criticism for you:
1.) The video quality is shit even at 1080p. I know it's not the main focus of the video but why is it like that jfl
2.) It's a bad idea to shoehorn religion into blackpill videos. Pretty sure like 80%+ of us are atheist or agnostic. Even then there are religions beside Christianity.
I will see what I can do to improve the video quality

I agree that its there is no point in PUA approaching, especially in our times where if you are merely subchad and try to ask a woman out she will either submit false sexual assault report on you or will put you completely on blast on social media and try to ruin your life. Plus you rack up humiliation after humiliation which just makes you miserable in the end.

where are all these christcuckcels coming from?

I agree that its there is no point in PUA approaching, especially in our times where if you are merely subchad and try to ask a woman out she will either submit false sexual assault report on you or will put you completely on blast on social media and try to ruin your life. Plus you rack up humiliation after humiliation which just makes you miserable in the end.
Exactly