Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made a video about confidence if anyone is interested

Nice video. It's cool to see videos from people from the forum. I would like to do the same one day, maybe in the near future. If only once.

Watched it earlier and subscribed.
I think your voice is ok, doesn't sound too robotic/autistic in my opinion

I want to see some sekiro gameplay tho if you have that game

Watched it earlier and subscribed.
I think your voice is ok, doesn't sound too robotic/autistic in my opinion
Thank you, it is surprisingly difficult to speak to a microphone sometimes.

I need to find the game on sale first
The japanese hate putting their games on sale but I think it happens twice or thrice a year. Maybe for the summer and winter steam sales.

It looks like a fun game.
Very challenging at first but yeah it's fun, I think you will like it.

The japanese hate putting their games on sale but I think it happens twice or thrice a year. Maybe for the summer and winter steam sales.

Very challenging at first but yeah it's fun, I think you will like it.
Fromsoftware (the developers) still charge 45.00 for Dark Souls 3, an 8 year old game. Dark Souls 1 "remaster" is also nearly the same price.

Fromsoftware (the developers) still charge 45.00 for Dark Souls 3, an 8 year old game. Dark Souls 1 "remaster" is also nearly the same price.
Dark souls 3 still stands up to scrutiny but yeah the price for dark souls 1 stopped me from trying it. It looks really ancient and clunky.

Dark souls 3 still stands up to scrutiny but yeah the price for dark souls 1 stopped me from trying it. It looks really ancient and clunky.
I have gone through Dark Souls 3 four times and it's my least favourite fromsoftware game, of all the ones I've played.

I have gone through Dark Souls 3 four times and it's my least favourite fromsoftware game, of all the ones I've played.
I only played DS3 and sekiro. You must've still liked it as you played it 4 times but what did you dislike about it ?

I only played DS3 and sekiro. You must've still liked it as you played it 4 times but what did you dislike about it ?
I hate how dull the environments are, the game is crazy fast, yet every weapon feels slow. I prefer the speed of the older games and Bloodborne.

I prefer the speed of the older games
They look too slow imo but I guess it's just a matter of taste.
Sekiro is a pretty fast-paced game but you yourself are also much faster so it should be fine.

I hate how dull the environments are
I thought they nailed the post-apocalyptic feeling in the High Wall of Lothric but the rest is a bit empty even if it's visually impressive (Irythill for example is quite barren)

The best user on this site

“Just be confident” bitch people don’t even make eye contact when in conversation with me the fuck you mean be confident