Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I made a tinder with my brothers picture

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
30 matches in an hour... its fucking over... why was I born fucked up ?

You were born fucked up due to losing the genetic lottery. Have fun rolling your character again in the next 60 years

More than me in almost year

Never began for you if you don't post the results

Never began for you if you don't post the results

I used my fucking brothers picture for this. Im not going to fucking doxx myself

Just get a nice car bro

How can two brothers be so different in terms of looks? One is an incel, the other one a Chad. HOW?!

How can two brothers be so different in terms of looks? One is an incel, the other one a Chad. HOW?!
This is how it is with me also. Brother is 2 years younger and taller already, foids beg him to be in their tiktok videos and send him spontaneous nudes on snapshit. Fortunately he’s cool and blackpilled so he usually just tells them to go away lol

You got fucked

Fucking brutal man. He got more matches in an hour than the number of holes who would talk to me in 10 lifetimes

That’s just brutal

Ragefuel for @Romello Gaghan 2

tfw your brother won the genetic lottery while you rot in the basement and think about roping 24/7. my bro just married a used up roastie and had a kid. kinda feel bad for him but he's like six inches taller than me and a full head of hair so fuck him.

Absolutelly suifuel ngl

Can relate, though I've never done this experiment myself before but I know if I did it would have the same outcome.

Just make your bio interesting bro

My cousin looks like me, yet gets heaps of attention from women. Oh I forget the most crucial detail he’s 6’3, while I’m fucking 5’6.

My cousin looks like me, yet gets heaps of attention from women. Oh I forget the most crucial detail he’s 6’3, while I’m fucking 5’6.
I have a chad cousin and he has a 9/10 face and hes probably 185cm-192cm tall yet i LOOK LIKE SHIT

How attractive was he

i read somewhere that the older sibling is usually less unattractive then the younger one(s)
my 15 yr old bro stays up facetiming foids JFL

Time to hannibalmaxx. Kill your brother and steal his face.

Brutal. I Also have a chad brother :cryfeels:

You were born fucked up due to losing the genetic lottery. Have fun rolling your character again in the next 60 years
jfl @ reincarnationcels