Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I made a soy cuck chat bot and this happened…

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
CEC3CB23 574A 45AD 9768 D5C85BCCB525

Jay Eff Ell. It fits the soy cuck to a T. (I wrote the first line as the default opening line, the second is AI generated)

Make it say bluepilled advice when you tell it that you're inkwell/blackpilled.

I’m not sure if I’m able to do that
You can use the model conversation tool to make the ai use slang. I've taught my bots ebonics with it

How'd you make it

Did you program the thing yourself? Like using NLP / Machine Learning?
no, No, I’m too dumb for that. In the “describe the bot in a few sentences” box I wrote something along the lines of “I’m a soy cuck who worships women, hates lonely men, and sometimes my wife’s boyfriend lets me play on the Nintendo switch.”

You can make one yourself for free at character.ai

How'd you make it
The site is character.ai. You can sign up and make your own bots for free. I also made one of myself

no, No, I’m too dumb for that. In the “describe the bot in a few sentences” box I wrote something along the lines of “I’m a soy cuck who worships women, hates lonely men, and sometimes my wife’s boyfriend lets me play on the Nintendo switch.”

You can make one yourself for free at character.ai

The site is character.ai. You can sign up and make your own bots for free. I also made one of myself
:feelswhere:
Maybe I can make one of ER. I have an account there too

There is an ER one already but he’s a soy cuck :lul:
I tried making my own but he's sometimes based and sometimes a soy cuck. :feelsUgh: